Ewell East railway station
|Local authority||Borough of Epsom and Ewell|
|Number of platforms||2|
|National Rail annual entry and exit|
|London transport portal|
Ewell East is a railway station in Ewell, Surrey. It has two platforms, one for services to Sutton, West Croydon and London, the other for services to Epsom. The ticket office and main entrance is on the London-bound side, accessed from Cheam Road. On the Epsom-bound side, there is an additional entrance from a footpath linking the Cheam Road with Reigate Road near the North East Surrey College of Technology.
Ewell East has been part of Travelcard Zone 6 since January 2008.
The typical off-peak service (Monday to Saturday) from the station is:
- 2tph (trains per hour) to London Victoria via Hackbridge
- 2tph to London Bridge via Norwood Junction
- 4tph to Epsom
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Ewell East railway station.|
- Train times and station information for Ewell East railway station from National Rail
- Ewell West railway station
- "London and South East" (PDF). National Rail. September 2006. Archived from the original (PDF) on 6 March 2009.
- "Station usage estimates". Rail statistics. Office of Rail Regulation. Please note: Some methodology may vary year on year.
- https://www.networkrail.co.uk/running-the-railway/timetabling/electronic-national-rail-timetable/ (Timetable Nos. 172 and 180 May 2018)
|Preceding station||National Rail||Following station|
Sutton & Mole Valley Lines