Farm to Market Road 1088
|Maintained by TxDOT|
|Length||0.710 mi (1.143 km)|
|South end||Fed. 2 Fort Hancock – El Porvenir International Bridge|
|North end||SH 20 near Fort Hancock|
FM 1088 was originally assigned on December 16, 1948 to a road between SH 36 in Peters and Cat Springs in Austin County. On September 21, 1955, the road was extended southwest to the San Bernard River. On December 7, 1972, this route was combined with FM 949.
On September 5, 1973, FM 1088 was assigned its current northern terminus along SH 20. In 2002, its southern terminus was moved approximately 0.16 miles northeast to the new Port of Entry.
|0.000||0.000||MX 2, Fort Hancock – El Porvenir International Bridge – El Porvenir, Chihuahua, Mexico||Southern terminus at port of entry|
|0.710||1.143||SH 20 – Fort Hancock, McNary|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- Transportation Planning and Programming Division (n.d.). "Farm to Market Road No. 1088". Highway Designation Files. Texas Department of Transportation. Retrieved September 22, 2011.
- Transportation Planning and Programming Division (2014). Texas County Mapbook (PDF) (Map) (2014 ed.). 1:120,000. Texas Department of Transportation. p. 11. Retrieved December 6, 2014.