The original FM 1800 was designated on December 18, 1951 from FM 307 north to the Martin County line. On February 21, 1952 the road was extended 2.8 miles north to US 80 (now IH 20) at Stanton. On August 20, 1952 the road was extended south and southeast to SH 158, 4 miles east of the Midland County line, replacing FM 1857. On October 31, 1957 the road was extended southeast 6 miles from SH 158. A year later the road was extended southeast via Stiles to RM 33, 12.5 miles north of Big Lake, replacing RM 2404, and FM 1800 was changed to RM 1800. RM 1800 was cancelled on May 16, 1984 and transferred to SH 137.
The original FM 1803 was designated on November 20, 1951 from US 271, 2 miles north of Tyler, south to SH 64. On December 10, 1954 the road was extended south, west, north and east to FM 1803 0.1 mile south of the point of beginning, replacing FM 845 and completing the loop around Tyler. FM 1803 was cancelled on October 30, 1957 and transferred to Loop 323.
Farm to Market Road 1806 (FM 1806) is a two-lane, state-maintained highway that connects the farming areas of west central Montague County to the county seat, Montague. FM 1806 also intersects with U.S. Highway 81 (US 81) leading to the Ringgold and Bowie, and other various county secondary roads. FM 1806 runs from a point 2.9 miles (4.7 km) west of US 81, near Stoneburg, to State Highway 59 (SH 59) and SH 175 in Montague.
The current FM 1806 was designated on December 17, 1952 from US 81 in Stoneburg northeastward and eastward 4 miles (6.4 km). On November 21, 1956, FM 1806 extended to SH 59/SH 175, replacing FM 2188. In 1977, FM 1806 extended west to its current western terminus.
The original FM 1808 was designated on November 20, 1951 from US 80 (now IH 20 Business) at Westbrook to a point 5.8 miles south. On December 17, 1952 the road was extended 3 miles south to SH 101 (now SH 163). FM 1808 was cancelled on February 24, 1953 and transferred to FM 670.
The original FM 1812 was designated on November 20, 1951 from SH 25 southwest to US 287 in Electra. FM 1812 was cancelled on February 25, 1954 and transferred to SH 25 when it was rerouted. The old route on 5th street, Avenue C, Waggoner Street, Glisson Street, and Main Street was given to the city.
Farm to Market Road 1815 (FM 1815) is a two-lane, state-maintained highway that connects FM 1956 with U.S. Highway 82 (US 82) in north central Montague County. Farming areas and Bonita are serviced by the road, as well as other various county secondary roads.
FM 1815 begins at an intersection with US 82, heading north on a two-lane undivided road. The road heads through open farmland with some woods and homes, turning southeast and curving northeast through the residential community of Bonita. The highway continues north through more rural areas. FM 1815 reaches its northern terminus at an intersection with FM 1956.
The area developed after the arrival of the Missouri–Kansas–Texas Railroad through north central Montague County, connecting Nocona with Saint Jo. FM 1815 was first designated on November 20, 1951, running from US 82 to a point 2.3 miles (3.7 km) to the north. The highway was extended north to its current terminus at a road intersection on November 21, 1956. The road would become part of FM 1956 on October 31, 1957 (when the junction was the east end), and on October 31, 1958 (when FM 1956 extended east from FM 1815)
Farm to Market Road 1816 (FM 1816) is a two-lane, state-maintained highway in Montague County. It runs from State Highway 59 (SH 59) in Bowie to an intersection 1.1 miles (1.8 km) north of U.S. Highway 82 (US 82). FM 1816 also intersects with FM 1806 east of Stoneburg and other various county secondary roads. The road generally parallels US 81 through central Montague County.
FM 1816 was designated on November 20, 1951 from US 82 north 1.1 miles (1.8 km). On August 24, 1955, FM 1816 extended south 5.0 miles (8.0 km). On November 21, 1956, FM 1816 extended south to FM 1806. On October 31, 1958, FM 1816 extended south to SH 59, replacing FM 1935.
FM 1820 was first designated on November 20, 1951, running from SH 87 at Shelbyville northeastward to Carroll Church at a distance of 6.4 miles (10.3 km). The highway was extended 5.4 miles (8.7 km) to FM 139 at Pauls Store on August 24, 1955. FM 1820 was cancelled and became a portion of FM 417 on August 13, 1968.
The second FM 1820 was designated on April 25, 1978, running near the Lake Bridgeport Dam southeastward to US 380 at a distance of 1.1 miles (1.8 km). The highway was extended 1.8 miles (2.9 km) northward to FM 1658 on July 29, 1993. FM 1820 was cancelled on November 19, 1996, with the mileage being transferred to FM 1658.
Farm to Market Road 1821 (FM 1821) is located entirely in Palo Pinto County.
FM 1821 begins at an intersection with FM 1195 near Mineral Wells Airport. The highway starts out running in a west direction along MH 379, then turns north onto Garrett Morris Parkway. FM 1821 travels through more rural areas of Mineral Wells before running near a subdivision and retail center near US 180. The highway leaves the Mineral Wells city limits just north of an intersection with FM 3027 and passes near a subdivision before the route becomes more rural. FM 1821 turns west at Hayes Road and continues to travel in a westward direction, ending at an intersection with US 281.
The current FM 1821 was designated on January 29, 1959, running from US 180 east of Mineral Wells southward and eastward to FM 1195 along a former routing of that highway. On September 27, 1960, the highway was extended northward to US 281 with an overlap with US 180. FM 1821 was routed off of US 180 on November 5, 1971.
The first FM 1821 was designated on November 20, 1951, running from SH 7 near Center southward to Jericho at a distance of 3.7 miles (6.0 km). The highway was cancelled on November 28, 1958, with the mileage being transferred to FM 711.
Farm to Market Road 1825 (FM 1825) is a 4.683-mile (7.537 km) state-maintained farm to market road located in Travis County of the U.S. state of Texas. FM 1825 begins in far north Austin at Interstate Highway 35 (I‑35) Exit #247. It proceeds north and then east 3.9 miles (6.3 km) into Pflugerville, within which it is named Pecan Street. FM 1825 ends in Pflugerville at an intersection with FM 685. FM 1825 also includes a short 0.8-mile (1.3 km) unsigned spur along Vision Drive that acts as a bypass for the north/south section running parallel to I‑35.
As designated on November 20, 1951, FM 1825 originally included only the segment from Three Points Road eastward, which intersected with U.S. Highway 81 (US 81) at the time. On January 18, 1960, the alignment of US 81 was altered to align with I‑35. At this point, FM 1825 was extended south 1.1 miles (1.8 km) to intersect with the new I‑35 alignment, and Three Points Road between FM 1825 and I‑35 was added as an unsigned spur. On June 27, 1995, FM 1825 was redesignated as Urban Road 1825 (UR 1825). As with most other Urban Roads, no signage changes have been made to indicate the new name.
RM 1826 begins at an intersection with RM 150 just north of Driftwood. The route proceeds northeast 8.4 miles (13.5 km), entering Travis County to intersect the stub end of the southern segment of State Highway 45 (SH 45). It continues northeast 3.7 miles (6.0 km) along the Austin city limits to its northern terminus, along U.S. Highway 290 (US 290) west of its intersection with SH 71 in the Oak Hill neighborhood of Austin.
FM 1826 was designated on November 20, 1951, from US 290 southwestward to the Hays County line. The route was extended west 7.9 miles to FM 966 (now RM 150) near Driftwood on September 29, 1954; the same day also saw the designation changed from an FM to an RM.
The first use of the FM 1828 designation was on November 20, 1951 in Collin County, from SH 24 west of McKinney north to a road intersection. FM 1828 was cancelled on May 20, 1955 and became a portion of FM 1461.
The next use of the FM 1826 designation was on August 24, 1955 in San Jacinto County, from SH 150, 2 miles south of Coldspring, south to a road intersection. FM 1828 was cancelled on December 17, 1956 and became a portion of FM 2025.
Farm to Market Road 1830 (FM 1830) is located entirely in Denton County.
FM 1830 begins at an intersection with FM 407 in Argyle. The highway travels in a northern direction along the eastern edge of the town, leaving the city limits at an intersection with Hickory Hill Road. FM 1830 travels through areas that feature a mix between subdivisions and farm land, entering Denton near Ryan Road. The highway travels through less developed areas of the city, ending at an intersection with US 377.
FM 1830 was designated on November 20, 1951, traveling from US 377 southward to a road intersection at a distance of 6.2 miles (10.0 km). The highway was extended 2.0 miles (3.2 km) southward to FM 1078 at Bartonville on December 17, 1952. The section of FM 1830 between FM 1172 and FM 1078 was cancelled and transferred to FM 407 (along with all of FM 1172 and FM 1078) on January 6, 1955, decreasing the route's length by 2.6 miles (4.2 km). The entire highway was internally re-designated as Urban Road 1830 by TxDOT on June 27, 1995.
On November 20, 1951, Farm to Market Road 1832 was originally designated as a 6.0-mile (9.7 km) road linking the former U.S. Route 80 (now Interstate 20) 1.0 mile (1.6 km) east of Putnam to a road intersection in eastern Callahan County. On December 17, 1952, FM 1832 extended to US 380 near Moran. That designation was dropped on January 28, 1953 when the road was assigned as an extension of FM 880.
RM 1832 is located entirely within Jeff Davis County. The rural road does not pass through any cities or towns but instead winds through ranch land along its length with no highway intersections beyond its terminus at SH 17.
On March 26, 1953, FM 1832 was re-designated as the present route in Jeff Davis County. This was to be cancelled and given to Jeff Davis County when construction is completed.
When this route was constructed by September 20, 1954, FM 1832 was cancelled. On September 20, 1955, the state again assumed control over the road and its designation was restored. On October 27, 1959, the road was given its current ranch to market designation.
The original FM 1834 was designated on December 11, 1951 from FM 618 to a point 0.8 mile west as a replacement of a section of FM 618. On November 21, 1956 the road was extended 9.1 miles northwest to Haskell. FM 1834 was cancelled on October 22, 1962 and transferred to FM 600.
On November 20, 1951, Farm to Market Road 1837 was originally designated as a 4.8-mile (7.7 km) road in Kaufman County. The original route extended southeastward 4.8 miles from U.S. Route 80 1.0 mile (1.6 km) east of Terrell. That designation was canceled on January 29, 1953 when the original road was added as an extension to FM 429.
On March 26, 1953, the route number was assigned to the present route in Jeff Davis County, and was to be cancelled and relinquished back to county administration upon completion. Because the route was completed by September 20, 1954, the route was cancelled and relinquished back to county administration that day. On September 20, 1955, the state again assumed control over the road's maintenance, and the road was again designated as FM 1837. The road was given its current ranch to market designation on October 1, 1959.
FM 1845 was designated on November 20, 1951 from FM 1844 south to the Gregg county line. On September 25, 1952, it extended south to State Highway 26 (SH 26; later US 259; this section now part of SH 31). On July 28, 1953, FM 1845 extended to SH 149, replacing FM 1919 on that route. On November 3, 1969, it extended south over the old location of SH 149 to Interstate Highway 20 (I‑20). On October 26, 1983, it extended northwest 0.6 miles (0.97 km) to East Mountain. On February 26, 1986, FM 1845 extended northwest to FM 726. On March 25, 1992, the section from US 80 to I‑20 was transferred to Loop 281. On June 27, 1995, the section from FM 2275 to US 80 became an urban road.
Farm to Market Road 1847 (FM 1847) is a farm to market road in Cameron County, Texas. FM 1847 was originally designated on November 20, 1951 from a road intersection southward 4.1 miles (6.6 km) to State Highway 100 (SH 100) in Los Fresnos, Texas. On December 17, 1952 it was extended 10.7 miles (17.2 km) south to SH 48, and the north end became part of FM 732 (which had its east end there). On October 26, 1954, this section of FM 732 became part of FM 510 which had extended west. On June 28, 1963 it was extended another 5.6 miles (9.0 km) northward to FM 2358, with another extension northward to Arroyo Colorado on November 10, 1967, replacing part of FM 2358, which was canceled as the remainder west to FM 803 became part of FM 106 as several farm to market roads in the area were changed. The road at the north end would become part of FM 2925 (which ended there) on November 3, 1972. FM 2925 extended east from FM 1847 on May 7, 1974, so the roads were no longer end to end. The portion south of FM 3248 was transferred to the new Urban Road 1847 (UR 1847) on June 27, 1995.
The first use of the FM 1857 designation was in Howard County, from US 87 northwest of Big Spring northeast to FM 1584 at Vealmoor. FM 1857 was cancelled by January 18, 1952 and transferred to FM 669.
The next use of the FM 1857 designation was in Glasscock County, from SH 158, 4 miles east of the Midland County line, northwest to a road intersection. FM 1857 was cancelled in September 1952 and transferred to FM 1800 (now SH 137).
The original FM 1858 was designated on November 20, 1951 from SH 159, 3 miles east of Nelsonville, southwest to a road intersection. On December 17, 1952 the road was extended southwest 2.6 miles to FM 1094. FM 1858 was cancelled on April 24, 1953 and eliminated from the highway system.
The current designation for FM 1863 was introduced on December 17, 1952; at that time, the route's western terminus was listed as a "road intersection" 5 miles (8.0 km) west of SH 46. The designation was extended to the west 4.4 miles (7.1 km) on October 13, 1954. On November 21, 1956, the route was extended northwest 5 miles (8.0 km), and then extended westward to US 281 on October 31, 1957.
The original FM 1863 was designated on November 20, 1951 from SH 21 near Chireno north 6.3 miles via Attoyac to a road intersection. FM 1863 was cancelled on December 17, 1952 and transferred to FM 1274 (now FM 95).
RM 1869 was designated on November 20, 1951 as FM 1869, from SH 29 at Liberty Hill northeast 3.4 miles to SH 74 (now US 183). On October 1, 1956, FM 1869 was changed to RM 1869. The next day the road was extended west 9 miles to a county road (now RM 1174) in Burnet County.
The original FM 1870 was designated on November 20, 1951 from SH 71, 1.3 miles north of Smithville, towards Winchester to a point 6.8 miles east. FM 1870 was cancelled on November 13, 1953 and transferred to FM 153.
FM 1875 begins at a stop sign on Loop 540 southwest of Beasley. The highway immediately crosses the Union Pacific Railroad tracks and heads straight to the northwest for about 2.75 miles (4.43 km). In this stretch, the road passes Ward Airpark on the right at Kovar Road. At Drachenberg Road, FM 1875 curves briefly to the northeast for 0.25 miles (0.40 km) before swinging back to the northwest again. After heading northwest for 0.65 miles (1.05 km), the highway turns and goes north by northwest for the final 1.0 mile (1.6 km) before ending at a stop sign at US 90A. North of Drachenberg Road, FM 1875 is also known as Beasley Road.
FM 1875 was first designated on November 20, 1951, to run about 4.8 miles (7.7 km) from US 90A near Tavener to US 59 near Beasley. On April 14, 1980 a 3.1 miles (5.0 km) section of US 59 near Beasley became Loop 540.
Farm to Market Road 1876 is located in Harris and Fort Bend counties. It runs from Bellaire Boulevard south to US 90A.
FM 1876 was designated on November 20, 1951, from US 59 (now US 90A) near Sugarland northward 3.4 miles to the Harris County line. On October 31, 1958 the road was extended 6.4 miles north to FM 1093. On November 24, 1959 the road was relocated in Harris County, shortening the route by 2 miles. On September 25, 1962, the section in Harris County was cancelled, bringing the route back to its 1951 configuration. On May 25, 1976 the road was extended north 2.2 miles into Harris County to the intersection of Synott Road and Bellaire Boulevard. The final change was on June 27, 1995, when the entire route was transferred to UR 1876.
Farm to Market Road 1883 (FM 1883) is a two-lane, state-maintained highway that connects farming areas in south central Clay County with a 0.156-mile (0.251 km) spur connection to the small, unincorporated town of Deer Creek.
FM 1883 begins at an intersection with FM 172 in Clay County, heading south on a two-lane undivided road. The road heads south through open farmland with some trees, turning to the east. After passing through several miles of more rural areas, FM 1883 ends at an intersection with State Highway 148 (SH 148). East of here, the road becomes Lower Slobovia Road.
FM 1883 was designated on November 20, 1951 from FM 172 southwest to Deer Creek, replacing a former portion of FM 172. On April 29, 1952, FM 1883 was rerouted to end at SH 148. On November 24, 1959, it was rerouted from 0.2 miles (0.32 km) south of Deer Creek to FM 172, while the old route became a spur connection.
The entire route is in Clay County.
FM 1888 was first designated on November 20, 1951, running from FM 470 at Tarpley southward to the Medina county line at a distance of 2.5 miles (4.0 km). The highway was extended 24.7 miles (39.8 km) to US 90 in Hondo a month later on December 18. FM 1888 was cancelled and transferred to FM 462 on May 25, 1953.
FM 1888 was designated for a third time on October 31, 1958, running from FM 308 at Penelope eastward to a road intersection at a distance of 4.2 miles (6.8 km); part of this route was transferred from Spur 224. The highway was extended 4.3 miles (6.9 km) to SH 171 in Hubbard on November 24, 1959. FM 1888 was deleted on July 24, 1963, with the mileage being transferred to FM 2114.
RM 1888 is in [Blanco County, Texas|Blanco]], Kendall and Gillespie counties. It runs from RM 1623 westward to RM 1376. RM 1888 was designated on May 6, 1964, from RM 1623, 5 miles west of Blanco, westward 3.5 miles. On June 1, 1965, RM 1888 extended west to RM 1376.
Farm to Market Road 1891 (FM 1891) runs 9.131 miles (14.695 km) from U.S. Route 90 Alternate (US 90A) north then west to Texas State Highway 95 (SH 95). It starts about 6.5 miles (10.5 km) east of Shiner, near Wied and ends north of Shiner. On November 20, 1951, FM 1891 was designated to run from former Texas State Highway 200 (now US 90A) north for 2.4 miles (3.9 km). On December 17, 1952 it was extended an additional 3.8 miles (6.1 km) northwest. On September 26, 1954, it was extended an additional 3.6 miles (5.8 km) west to SH 95.
The first use of the FM 1892 designation was in Atascosa County, from US 281, 1.8 miles south of the Bexar County line, east to a county road. On April 29, 1952 the road was extended 2.1 miles east to the Wilson County line. FM 1892 was cancelled on December 17, 1952 and transferred to FM 536.
The next use of the FM 1892 designation was in Kendall County, from FM 473 (now RM 473) at Sisterdale south 5.5 miles toward Boerne. On October 28, 1953 the road was extended another 5 miles south, and an additional 2.5 miles south to US 87 on October 13, 1954. On September 21, 1955 a section from FM 473 to a point 4 miles north was added, creating a concurrency with FM 473. On November 21, 1956 the road was extended north 1 mile. FM 1892 was cancelled on October 18, 1960 and transferred to RM 1376.