Farm to Market Road 3000 (FM 3000) is a 3.658 mi (5.887 km) farm-to-market road in Bastrop County, Texas. Its western terminus is in Elgin at an intersection with Loop 109, and its eastern terminus is at a triangular intersection with Old Lexington Road in rural Bastrop County. Continuation northeastward along Old Lexington Road, Willow Road and Willow Creek Drive leads to FM 696. Originally designated to be 4.2 miles, it is unclear when the designation was shortened to its modern length or what part of the road was abandoned. FM 3000 was designated on May 5, 1966.
FM 3000 is only indicated by signage within the city of Elgin; one sign facing each way on Loop 109 at its western terminus, and one more sign on eastbound FM 3000 immediately departing this intersection. There is no westbound signage for FM 3000. Its eastern terminus is marked only by a "Begin State Maintenance" sign.
Farm to Market Road 3002 (FM 3002) is a FM highway located in southern Cooke County, Texas. The highway is signed as Lone Oak Road. It was designated on November 16, 1981, along its current route.
FM 3002 begins at Interstate 35 and continues eastward. The road crosses two arms of Lake Ray Roberts. Shortly after where it passes the entrance to the Johnson Branch Unit of Lake Ray Roberts State Park, the road changes direction to northeastward. FM 3002 ends at an intersection with FM 372; the road itself continues northward as FM 372 (the southern stretch of FM 372 branches off at this point).
The original FM 3002 was designated on June 1, 1965, from I-45, 2.6 miles south of FM 518, northeast to FM 1266. On December 18, 1979, the road was extended east to FM 517. FM 3002 was cancelled on April 15, 1980, and transferred to FM 646.
FM 3005 was first designated in Galveston County on March 31, 1966; its western terminus was at 13 Mile Road. The route was lengthened to the boundary of Galveston Island State Park on February 1, 1972, and through the park and to the San Luis Pass Toll Bridge on February 24, 1988. The designation was changed to Urban Road 3005 (UR 3005) On June 27, 1995; as is the case with other urban roads, TxDOT continues to sign the route using the "Farm Road" shield.
Farm to Market Road 3009 (FM 3009) is a 17.062 mi (27.459 km) farm-to-market road in Comal and Guadalupe counties, Texas. The southern terminus of FM 3009 is in Schertz, at an intersection with FM 78. The route travels in a generally northwesterly direction along four-lane Roy Richard Drive, one of the major north–south thoroughfares in Schertz. FM 3009 crosses IH 35 at its Exit #175; past this point, the road is known as Natural Bridge Caverns Road. The route enters Garden Ridge, where it crosses FM 2252 and becomes a two-lane road. Outside of Garden Ridge, FM 3009 passes Natural Bridge Caverns and doglegs to the northeast before meeting FM 1863 in the outskirts of Bulverde. FM 3009 continues north through unincorporated Comal County before ending at a junction with SH 46.
FM 3009 was designated on May 5, 1966; the original route was the section in Schertz, from FM 78 to IH 35. It was extended to FM 1337 (which was later redesignated as part of FM 2252) on November 5, 1971, to 2.3 miles northwest on November 3, 1972, to 0.9 miles northwest of there on April 4, 1974, to FM 1863 on November 25, 1975, and finally to SH 46 on October 26, 1983. The portion from FM 2252 to FM 78 was redesignated as Urban Road 3009 (UR 3009) on June 27, 1995; however, as with other urban roads, TxDOT continues to sign the route with the farm-to-market route marker.
Farm to Market Road 3013 (FM 3013) is located in Wharton, Colorado and Austin counties. It runs from FM 102 north and northeast via Eagle Lake to SH 36.
FM 3013 was designated on February 29, 1968 from IH 10 at Sealy southwest 15.3 miles to FM 1093 at Eagle Lake. On June 12, 1968 the northern terminus was moved south to SH 36, shortening the route by 0.5 mile. On January 25, 1971 the road was extended southwest to US 90A at Eagle Lake, replacing a section of FM 1093. The final change was on September 9, 1973 when the road was extended south 6.4 miles to FM 102.
FM 3013 was previously designated on May 5, 1966. The highway ran from FM 1822 (this section is now part of FM 3131) to FM 1593 near Lolita. On January 16, 1968, this FM 3013 was deleted from the highway system due to construction of Lake Texana. In exchange, the then-new FM 3131 was created.
Farm to Market Road 3015 is a former farm-to-market road that was located in Austin. The highway was designated on May 5, 1966. The highway began at US 290 and ran northeast via Cameron Road for approximately 0.9 miles (1.4 km) to Loop 111, which became part of US 183 one month later. On July 11, 1986, FM 3015 was cancelled with maintenance being turned over to the city of Austin.
No highway currently uses the FM 3015 designation.
Farm to Market Road 3020 (FM 3020) is located entirely in Lubbock County.
FM 3020 begins at an intersection with Spur 331 near US 84 in southeastern Lubbock. The highway travels in an eastern direction, passes near a large livestock area and the Jones Station Power Plant, then ends at an intersection with FM 835 near Buffalo Springs.
The current FM 3020 was designated on November 26, 1969 along its current route when a section of County Road 7100 was upgraded.
Farm to Market Road 3029 (FM 3029) is a short FM highway located in Hurst and North Richland Hills, just northeast of Fort Worth. The highway is often referred to as Precinct Line Road. It was designated on May 5, 1966 along its current route. On June 27, 1995, the entire route was internally re-designated as Urban Road 3029 by TxDOT.
FM 3029 begins at SH 121/SH 183 (Airport Freeway) in Hurst; the Precinct Line Road name continues south of here. After an intersection with Harwood Road, the highway passes along the eastern edge of the northeast campus of Tarrant County College. After crossing SH 26 (Grapevine Highway), FM 3029 runs along the city line between North Richland Hills and Hurst. Near the intersection with Mid-Cities Boulevard, the highway passes by the Birdville ISD administration building and Birdville High School. After the intersection witGlade Road, FM 3029 crosses over the Cotton Belt Trail, the Trinity Metro commuter train route, TEXRail, and sees less development along its route. Just north of here, FM 3029 runs along the city line between North Richland Hills and Colleyville. FM 3029 ends at an intersection with FM 1938 near Keller.
Farm to Market Road 3034 runs from US 83/US 277 eastward to FM 600 in Abilene near Lake Fort Phantom Hill. The highway was designated on May 5, 1966, along the current route. On June 27, 1995, all of FM 3024 was internally designated as Urban Road 3034 by TxDOT. The highway is known locally as Beltway North in the Abilene area.
Farm to Market Road 3038 is a former farm-to-market road that was located in McKinney and traveled along Virginia Parkway. FM 3038 was designated on May 5, 1966, from US 75 westward to 0.5 miles (0.80 km) west of Wilson Creek at Hardin Road. On August 25, 2016, FM 3038 was cancelled and turned over to the city of McKinney.
No highway currently uses the FM 3038 designation.
Farm to Market Road 3039 (FM 3039) is located entirely in Kaufman County.
FM 3039 begins at an intersection with FM 1389 in Combine. The highway travels in a northeast direction and passes near a residential area, leaving the town near the East Fork Trinity River. FM 3039 continues to travel in a northeast direction and passes through rural areas, entering Crandall near Crandall High School. In Crandall, the highway is known as Lewis Street and runs in a more eastern direction, ending at an intersection with FM 148.
FM 3039 was designated on May 5, 1966, running from FM 148 at Crandall southwestward at a distance of 1.3 miles (2.1 km). The highway was extended 2.7 miles (4.3 km) to FM 1389 on July 11, 1968.
FM 3040 was first designated on May 5, 1966. Its original routing was from the current western terminus at FM 2499 eastward to what was then SH 121 (now the business route) in Lewisville. It was extended to Interstate 35E on June 2, 1967. As with many farm to market roads in urban areas, the designation was changed to Urban Road 3040 (UR 3040) in 1995.
Farm to Market Road 3043 (FM 3043) is a farm to market road in Montague County, Texas. FM 3043 begins at US 81 in Bowie. The route runs to the northeast along Pelham Street, past Pelham Park, before turning to the southeast along East Nelson Street. It leaves Bowie and enters the farming areas east of the city along Brushy Creek. State maintenance and the FM 3043 designation end near the intersection of Orchard and Lama Roads.
FM 3043 was designated along its current route on May 5, 1966. The designation file notes it as running from US 287 (then concurrent with US 81) in Bowie to its current southern terminus. As US 287 was moved to a freeway west of the city in 1980, FM 3043 no longer intersects that route.
FM 3051 was designated on May 5, 1966, replacing the FM 933 spur connection from US 81 (this section became Loop 491 on October 2, 1970, now Bus. US 77) to FM 933, and continued on a new alignment to FM 1637. On June 11, 1968, FM 3051 extended southwest to the Waco Regional Airpor, completing its current route.
Farm to Market Road 3052 (FM 3052) is a 3.330-mile (5.359 km) farm to market road in north-central Cherokee County, Texas. FM 3052 begins at FM 177 in Mixon, the only town on the route. The route travels north as a two-lane roadway with no shoulders and no local street names, passing a landscape of rolling hills of alternating open pastures and trees through unincorporated Cherokee County. It ends at a county road near the Smith County line; it continues as Mixon Road under Smith County jurisdiction.
FM 3052 connects the rural areas of northern Cherokee and southern Smith counties to three other routes on the state highway system. It connects directly at its southern terminus to FM 177, which leads west to Mount Selman. Via FM 177 it also provides access to both FM 2493 (which intersects FM 177 just west of Mixon and travels to Bullard and Tyler) and SH 135 (which intersects FM 177 just east of the FM 3052 southern terminus and travels to Jacksonville and Troup).
FM 3052 was commissioned along its current routing on June 10, 1966, though it is unclear when the route was constructed. State maintenance has always ended at the Smith County line.
FM 3064 was first designated on May 5, 1966, running from FM 834 north 3.0 miles (4.8 km) to a road intersection. On June 2, 1967, the highway was extended northward to FM 162. On July 11, 1968, FM 3064 was cancelled and removed from the highway system. It was never built.
Farm to Market Road 3068 (FM 3068) is a farm to market road in southern Cameron County, Texas. FM 3608 begins at FM 1419 in southern Cameron County; the intersection is about 0.25 mi (0.40 km) north of the Rio Grande, and near the aptly named colonia of Southmost. The short route travels north along Indiana Avenue and enters Brownsville. It reaches its northern terminus just inside the city limits, at FM 511, which continues to the north along Indiana Avenue and to the west along Dockberry Road. FM 3068 was added to the state highway system in 1966. Its routing has remained unchanged.
Farm to Market Road 3070 was designated on August 1, 1966, running from FM 1547 to a road intersection. On July 11, 1968, the highway was extended 5.6 miles (9.0 km) to the south and west. On November 26, 1969, the highway was extended 3.3 miles (5.3 km) to the north. On May 30, 1974, FM 3070 was cancelled and combined with FM 3143.
No highway currently uses the FM 3070 designation.
Farm to Market Road 3072 is a farm-to-market road located in southern Hidalgo County. The highway was designated in 1966 along its current route. On June 27, 1995, FM 3072 was internally designated as Urban Road 3072 by TxDOT.
FM 3072 begins at an intersection with FM 2061 in Pharr. The highway runs east along Dicker Drive through town, where it intersects US 281. FM 3072 continues to run east, exiting the town just after US 281 and enters into San Juan, where it intersects FM 2557. The highway ends at an intersection with FM 907 south of Alamo.
Farm to Market Road 3083 (FM 3083) is a farm-to-market road located in Montgomery County.
FM 3083 begins at an intersection with Farm to Market Road 1485/Old Houston Road southeast of Grangerland. The highway passes through Grangerland where it intersects with Farm to Market Road 2090. FM 3083 enters the city limits of Conroe right before intersecting with Loop 336. Inside the loop, the highway runs through largely undeveloped areas of the town's eastern side. North of Loop 336, FM 3083 turns to the west and starts to see a little more development along its route until an intersection with Farm to Market Road 1484. FM 3083 passes near a major retail area between SH 75 and Interstate 45. The highway passes over the interstate on the Don Blanton Memorial Bridge and runs near many residential areas before ending at SH 105 in northwestern Conroe.
RM 3093 begins at an intersection with Ranch to Market Road 1357 in unincorporated Glasscock County. The highway runs in a slight northwest direction, turning west at a county road, before turning back in a northwest direction. RM 3093's northern terminus is at an intersection with Ranch to Market Road 2401 in unincorporated Reagan County.
Farm to Market Road 3097 is a farm-to-market road located in entirely in Rockwall. The highway was designated in 1967 along the current route. FM 3097 is known locally as Horizon Road.
FM 3097 begins at an intersection with FM 549. The highway runs northwest, passing by many housing developments until an intersection with Ralph Hall Parkway. After Ralph Hall Parkway, the highway passes by a major retail center before ending at an intersection with FM 740.
The highway begins at an intersection with FM 2231 in unincorporated Stephens County. FM 3099 runs north before entering Breckenridge, where the highway has a short overlap with US 180. Leaving its concurrency with US 180, FM 3099 continues to run north, passing near Hubbard Creek Reservoir before ending at Hubbard Creek Dam Road near the Hubbard Creek Reservoir Dam. FM 3099 in Breckenridge south of US 180 is known locally as City Pool Road.