This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Type||Independent Preparatory school|
|Motto||Where individuals really matter|
|Religious affiliation(s)||Church of England|
|Gender||Boys and Girls|
|Age||3 to 13|
Feltonfleet School is a preparatory school for boys and girls from 3 to 13 years old, based in Cobham, Surrey in a Grade II listed building. The school is a charitable trust. It was founded in 1903 and started accepting girls in 1994.
'Routefinder' is a unique tool on the Feltonfleet School website that was originally compiled by the Friends of Feltonfleet to enable parents to reach another school that Feltonfleet would have been playing for a match. Feltonfleet's 'Routefinder' was the first of its kind, and similar tools have been developed by many other schools since.
- "Feltonfleet School".
- "Independent Schools Council FS".
- "Feltonfleet School - Esher - Surrey - England". British Listed Buildings. Retrieved 2 May 2012.
House, now school. Circa 1860 possibly designed by Charles Buxton and executed by Frederick Barnes.
- Charity Commission. Feltonfleet School, registered charity no. 312070.
- "Perrott Hill History". Perrott Hill School. Retrieved 12 August 2018.
- "Feltonfleet School Routefinder".