|Founded||2015 (PErbil), (PKurdistan) |
|Hubs||Erbil International Airport|
FlyErbil is a Kurdish airline based at Erbil International Airport, Iraqi Kurdistan.. All flights on the airline in and out of Erbil connects at Kiev. The airline was founded in 2015, however there was a 3 year delay before the first launch due to the ISIL offensive in northern Iraq. 
As of August 2019, FlyErbil operates to the following destinations:
|Ankara||Turkey||Ankara Esenboğa Airport||Seasonal|
|Baghdad||Iraq||Baghdad International Airport|
|Baku||Azerbaijan||Heydar Aliyev International Airport||Seasonal|
|Beirut||Lebanon||Beirut–Rafic Hariri International Airport|
|Cologne||Germany||Cologne Bonn Airport||Seasonal|
|Erbil||Iraq||Erbil International Airport||Hub|
|Istanbul||Turkey||Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen International Airport|
|Tunis||Tunisia||Tunis–Carthage International Airport|
|Yerevan||Armenia||Zvartnots International Airport||Seasonal|
- "About – FlyErbil". www.flyebl.com. FlyErbil. Retrieved 7 November 2018.
- "Fly Erbil: Kurdistan Region launches first airline after three-year delay". kurdistan24.net. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- "Iraq, decolla la prima compagnia aerea curda". Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- "Kurdish airline flies to Sweden - TTR Weekly". www.ttrweekly.com. Retrieved 28 June 2018.
- "FlyErbil operated by Bravo Airways". www.flyebl.com. FlyErbil. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "First FlyErbil flight to Rotterdam". www.flyebl.com. FlyErbil. Retrieved 4 January 2019.
- "Booking". flyebl.com.
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|