Football at the 1992 Summer Olympics – Men's qualification
The qualification for football tournament at the 1992 Summer Olympics, all players should be under 23 years old.
The final tournament had 16 spots.
- Europe: 4.5 places, contested by 33 teams.
- South America: 2 places, contested by 10 teams.
- North and Central America: 2 places, contested by 25 teams.
- Africa: 3 places, contested by 24 teams.
- Asia: 3 places, contested by 28 teams.
- Oceania: 0.5 places, contested by 4 teams.
The following 16 teams qualified for the 1992 Olympic men's football tournament:
|Means of qualification||Berths||Qualified|
|AFC Preliminary Competition||3|| Qatar|
|CAF Preliminary Competition||3|| Egypt|
|1992 CONCACAF Pre-Olympic Tournament||2|| Mexico|
|1992 CONMEBOL Pre-Olympic Tournament||2|| Colombia|
|1991 OFC Men's Olympic Qualifying Tournament||1||Australia|
|1992 UEFA European Under-21 Football Championship||4|| Italy|
North and Central America
|Papua New Guinea||6||0||1||5||4||19||-15||1|
Australia advanced to the International Play-off.
2–2 on aggregate. Australia qualify on away goal's rule.