Fox Sports International
Fox Sports International (FSI) is an international sportcasting and production division of the Fox Networks Group, a subsidiary of Walt Disney Direct-to-Consumer & International, one of the major units of The Walt Disney Company. FSI operates the sports channels worldwide.
FSI cooperated with CanWest, the owner of Fox Sports World Canada, until its sale to Shaw Communications in 2010. In 2002, FSI partnered with now defunct HM Capital Partners to form Fox Pan American Sports LLC, one of the world's largest Spanish-language sports programming ventures spanning all of America.
Fox Sports International shares its name with the sports division of Fox Broadcasting Company and its US regional sports networks which was disaffiliated due to the acquisition and merger of 21st Century Fox, its parent, by Disney.
List of channels
- Fox Sports Southeast Asia
- Fox Sports Taiwan
- JTBC3 Fox Sports (South Korea; joint venture with JTBC)
- Fox Sports Netherlands
- Fox Sports & Entertainment (Japan)
- Fox Sports Latin America
- Fox Sports (Cyprus, Greece, Israel, Malta and Turkey)
- Fox Sports World Canada (Canada; joint venture with CanWest)
- Fox Sports Middle East
- Fox Sports Israel
- Fox Sports Africa
- Fox Sports Italy
- Fox Sports Brazil
- Bundesliga (available in selected region)
- "Rogers Communications Buys Stake in Sports Network for C$45 Mln". Bloomberg. December 29, 2004. Retrieved May 10, 2015.
- "The Walt Disney Company To Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., After Spinoff Of Certain Businesses, For $52.4 Billion In Stock" (Press release). The Walt Disney Company. December 14, 2017. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- "The Walt Disney Company to Acquire Twenty-First Century Fox, Inc., After Spinoff of Certain Businesses, for $52.4 Billion in Stock" (Press release). 21st Century Fox. December 14, 2017. Retrieved December 15, 2017.
- "NMa: Fox mag Eredivisie Media & Marketing overnemen — Activiteiten in 2012". NMa Jaarverslag 2012. Retrieved 2013-10-31.