|Full name||Erik Karl-Fredrik Stenman|
|Date of birth||2 June 1983|
|Place of birth||Munktorp, Sweden|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2006–2007||→ Bayer Leverkusen II||3||(1)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 2 March 2016|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 17 October 2007
Stenman was born in Munktorp. In Sweden, he started his career at Västerås SK. Later he moved to IF Elfsborg. He became a key player in there. However, Stenman played for IF Elfsborg for only a season and 2003, he moved again and went to Djurgårdens IF. His time at Djurgården he had won the Swedish double. He scored 8 goals for the club and his performance impressed the clubs outside Sweden. Finally, Bayer Leverkusen signed him for €800 000 in November 2005. Yet, Stenman seemed to be too young for the German club. He played only a few matches.
In 2007, Netherlands football club FC Groningen signed him from Bayer Leverkusen.
March 2011, Stenman signed for the Belgian team Club Brugge.
- "Fredrik Stenman klar för Club Brügge: Fick ett bra kontrakt". Fotbolltransfers. Retrieved 23 March 2012.
- "Stenman klar för Dif". Aftonbladet.
- David B Larsson (29 October 2015). "Stenman lämnar Dif: "Svårt och känslomässigt beslut"". fotbollskanalen.
- "Svenska VM-truppen uttagen – två debutanter". svenskfotboll.se. Retrieved 23 March 2013.