|Fulton's Foods |
|Kevin Gunter, Managing Director |
Karen Gunter, Finance Director
|Products||Frozen Foods |
|Revenue||£ 70 million (2014)|
Number of employees
|Parent||Kevin Gunter (100%)|
The company was founded by Jack Fulton in 1960 as a poultry business. It diversified into frozen foods in 1974, using the company name Frozen Value Ltd. In August 1997, it was then subject to a management buy-in, financed by 3i Group, when Kevin Gunter took control of the business.
The founder, Jack Fulton, died on 29 September 2015.
- Shop profile: Jack Fulton: Frozen Value to grow across UK The Grocer, 2 February 2008 Archived 21 July 2010 at the Wayback Machine
- Fulton Foods Sponsor Doncaster Rovers Belles Archived 2009-08-31 at the Wayback Machine
- Rank: 67 Frozen Value Archived 2013-12-13 at the Wayback Machine Fast Track
- Frozen food retailers Iceland, Heron Foods and Frozen Value eye former Blockbuster stores Retail Week, 5 March 2013
- "Castleford Tigers chairman Jack Fulton dies". Yorkshire Evening Post. 29 September 2015. Retrieved 29 September 2015.
- "Fulton Foods launch online store - Yorkshire Business Daily". Yorkshire Business Daily. 2018-07-13. Retrieved 2018-07-16.