บริษัท จีเอ็มเอ็มแซต จำกัด
|Industry||Satellite television, Set-top box|
|Founded||1 April 2012|
|Headquarters||GMM Grammy Tower, |
GMM Z is a Thai set-top box distributor and former satellite television operator owned by GMM Grammy.
Launched on 1 November 2011 as 1-Sky, It was operating as a KU band and C band set-top box distributor and Pay TV operator. It changed its name to GMM Z after receiving a notification from British Pay TV operator, BSkyB for the trademark conflict.
GMM Z is a subsidiary of GMM Grammy, a media-giant in Thailand. It was also has GMM B Company Limited, a subsidiary who operated Z PAY TV, a pay TV platform for GMM Z set-top boxes before sold it to CTH.
In early 2012, 1-Sky has rebranded to GMM Z after received a notification from British Sky Broadcasting that 1-Sky was violating its trademark.
In August 2013, GMM Z launched new Z PAY TV packages separated into three packages including FIC's channels and its self-produced channels via the new Thaicom 6 satellite.
On 5 February 2014, GMM Z formed a content partnership with another pay TV operator, CTH, to launch a new package called "CTHZ Premier League+ HD" which included CTH Stadium channels who was airing Premier League.
In July 2014, GMM B, the operator of Z PAY TV and its content was acquired by CTH in exchange of CTH's 10% stake. 
In January 2016, GMM B as a CTH subsidiary announced it will shut down Z PAY TV packages on GMM Z set-top boxes effecting 100,000 subscribers without informing to the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission.
GMM Z is now a producer and distributor for set-top boxes airing free-to-air and its own satellite television channels.
- Thailand, Nation Multimedia Group Public Company Limited, Nationmultimedia.com,. "GMM, 1-Sky tie-up looks to energise satellite tv - The Nation". Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Nick Jr. launches in Thailand".
- Thailand, Nation Multimedia Group Public Company Limited, Nationmultimedia.com,. "GMM Grammy has sky-high hopes for newly renamed unit - The Nation". Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "Fox International Channels Inks Deal with Thailand's GMM Grammy". Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "GMM Z, CTH team up to offer CTHZ Premier League + HD". grammy.listedcompany.com. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "CTH and GMM Grammy officially announced business partnership to a pay-tv service" (PDF). Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- Thailand, Nation Multimedia Group Public Company Limited, Nationmultimedia.com,. "CTH spells out customer compensation over shutdown of Z Pay-TV - The Nation". Retrieved 1 September 2016.