This article needs additional citations for verification. (December 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Dispersed Rural Community
|Coordinates: Coordinates: |
|Elevation||246 m (807 ft)|
|Time zone||UTC-5 (Eastern Time Zone)|
|• Summer (DST)||UTC-4 (Eastern Time Zone)|
|Postal Code FSA|
|Area code(s)||705, 249|
Gardiner is a Dispersed Rural Community and unincorporated place in geographic Blount Township, Cochrane District, Ontario, Canada. It is approximately 30 kilometres (19 mi) north of the town of Cochrane, and is the northern terminus of Ontario Highway 579. The community is also astride the Ontario Northland Railway line from Cochrane to Moosonee, but is not served by Polar Bear Express passenger trains.
- "Gardiner". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2016-12-10. (place)
- Elevation taken at geographic coordinates from Google Maps. Accessed 2016-12-10.
- "Blount" (PDF). Geology Ontario - Historic Claim Maps. Ontario Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry. Retrieved 2016-12-10.[permanent dead link]
- "Gardiner". Geographical Names Data Base. Natural Resources Canada. Retrieved 2016-12-11. (township)
- "Gardiner" (PDF). Geology Ontario - Historic Claim Maps. Ontario Ministry of Northern Development, Mines and Forestry. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2012-03-27. Retrieved 2016-12-10.
Other map sources:
|This Northern Ontario geographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|