Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Geno, geno, -geno, or geno- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Geno may refer to:
- Geno (given name), including a list of people with the name
- David Geno (born 1992), American soccer player
- Marián Geňo (born 1984), Czech footballer
- Evgeni Malkin (born 1986), Russian ice hockey player nicknamed Geno
Art and entertainment
- "Geno" (song), a 1980 song by Dexys Midnight Runners
- Geno (album), a compilation album by Dexys Midnight Runners
- Geno (Super Mario), a fictional character in Super Mario RPG
- Geno Studio, a Japanese animation studio
- Geno Biosphere Reserve, Iran
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Geno.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.