Glasses fetishism is a fetishistic attraction to people wearing prescription glasses, or a partner wearing prescription glasses, sunglasses, or cosmetic contact lenses, or the fetishists themselves wearing any of these glasses. Other related activities include wearing these glasses during sexual acts, or ejaculation on glasses.
In the anime and manga fandom, male characters who gain sex appeal from the fact that they wear glasses are referred to as megane, megane-kun, megane otoko, or meganedanshi (メガネ男子). The female equivalent, which is attractive to otaku, is known as the meganekko (メガネっ娘) (メガネ, also めがね or 眼鏡, pronounced megane ("glasses") and ko for "child" (子) but using the kanji for "daughter" (娘)).
- Abraham, Karl (January 1, 1988). Selected Papers on Psychoanalysis (Maresfield Library). Translated by D. Bryan; A. Strachey. Karnac Books. p. 179. ISBN 0-946439-59-1.
- Aggrawal, Anil (2009). Forensic and Medico-legal Aspects of Sexual Crimes and Unusual Sexual Practices. Boca Raton: CRC Press. p. 121. ISBN 1-4200-4308-0.
Glass fetishism - Fetishistic attraction to people wearing prescription glasses, sunglasses, or cosmetic contact lenses or the act of wearing glasses or the glasses themselves. Other related activities include wearing glasses during sexual acts and ejaculation on glasses.
- Dru Pagliassotti, Megane & Clockwork Heart
- Web-Japan - This Month's Buzzword: Megane danshi
- Media related to Glasses fetish at Wikimedia Commons
|This sexuality-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|