|Initial release||September 19, 2016|
In order to use the app, a Google account is required. Google Trips allows users to plan for upcoming trips with summarizing info about the user's destination in several categories such as day plans, reservations, and things to do. The app launched with complete day guides to more than 200 major cities.The mobile app also facilitates locating flight, hotel, car, and restaurant reservations for the trip based on emails from the user's Gmail.
- "Google Trips - Plan Your Trip". Apps on Google Play. Google. September 10, 2018. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- Google, Inc. (July 30, 2018). "Google Trips - Plan Your Trip". App Store. Apple. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Frank, Stefan (September 19, 2016). "See more, plan less – try Google Trips". The Keyword. Google. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
- Newton, Casey (September 19, 2016). "Google Trips is a killer travel app for the modern tourist". The Verge. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- Sablich, Justin (September 21, 2016). "How to Use Google to Plan Your Trip". The New York Times. Retrieved September 24, 2018.
- "Google Trips". Google Trips homepage. Google. Retrieved August 22, 2018.
|This Google-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|