Jump to navigation Jump to search
From top: Kasba Masjid, Mahilara Sarkar Math and Kamalapur Masjid
Skyline of Gournadi, Bangladesh
|• Total||144.18 km2 (55.67 sq mi)|
|• Density||1,200/km2 (3,200/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+6 (BST)|
|Website||Gournadi Official Newspaper Website|
Gournadi is located at. It has 37,047 households and a total area of 144.18 km².
According to the 2001 Bangladesh census, Gournadi had a population of 180,219. Males constituted 51.03% of the population, and females 48.97%. Gournadi had an average literacy rate of 59.4% (7+ years).
Gournadi Online/Offline Media/Newspaper/Portal
- Gournadi.com by Fakir Abur Razza Foundation/Fahim Murshed (MurshidAlam.com)
- Gournadi24 by Jahirul Islam Jahir
- Gournadi News by Moniruzzaman Swapon
- Gournadi News by Khondoker Moniruzzaman Monir
- F M Murshid Alam (Fahim Murshed)
- http://www.gournadi.info/ By H.M.Tariqul Islam Kafee
Gournadi Govt. Website Address
- Upazilas of Bangladesh
- Districts of Bangladesh
- Divisions of Bangladesh
- west Showra Alim Madrasha
- Md Mizanur Rahman (2012). "Gaurnadi Upazila". In Sirajul Islam and Ahmed A. Jamal (ed.). Banglapedia: National Encyclopedia of Bangladesh (Second ed.). Asiatic Society of Bangladesh.
- "Census Results by Upazila/Thana" (PDF). Bangladesh Bureau of Statistics. 2001. Archived from the original (PDF) on 2007-07-04. Retrieved 2008-08-27.
|This Barisal Division location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|