Greater Gwalior Metro
|Locale||Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh|
|Transit type||Rapid transit|
|Number of lines||3 (Proposed)|
|Number of stations||100 (Projected)|
|Daily ridership||300,000 (projected)|
|Headquarters||Gwalior Metropolitan Region|
|Operation will start||2021|
|Operator(s)||Madhya Pradesh Metro Rail Company Limited.|
|System length||105 Km|
The Greater Gwalior Metro is a rapid transit system proposed for the city of Gwalior and other nearby towns in Gwalior Metropolitan Region in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh. The project was announced by state Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan on 17 October 2014. The survey has been started.
- "Gwalior Metro work soon". dailypioneer.com. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Chouhan announces metro rail project for Gwalior". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "DPR for metro in Gwalior form 138348". jagran.com. 11 July 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "Light Metro Rail in Indore & Bhopal Likely Before 2018: Madhya Pradesh Minister". NDTV.com. 17 December 2014. Retrieved 4 August 2015.
- "now metro train will coming gwalior, stoppage at every 500 meter, in gwalior- m.bhaskar.com". m.bhaskar.com. Retrieved 22 July 2016.
|This Indian rail transport related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This rapid transit-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|