This article needs to be updated.December 2014)(
Kueishan Zhongzhen Park
Kueishan was formerly known as Kulunsia (龜崙社 (Ku-lun-siā))). The name originated from a hill by the Mercy Buddha Temple of Shou Shan Rock, built in 7th year of the Qianlong Period of the Qing Dynasty. The plains aborigines and Ketagalan tribes were located here.
From 1920 to 1945, Kameyama Village (龜山庄) was under Tōen District, Shinchiku Prefecture.
Ching-chung, Liou-kuang, Chung-hsing, Hsin-hsing, Hsin-lu, Kuei-shan, Ta-tung, Shan-ting, Shan-teh, Shan-fu, Hsing-fu, Lung-shou, Lung-hwa, Huei-lung, Ling-ting, Hsin-ling, Tu-keng, Fu-yuan, Chiou-lu, Ta-keng, Fung-shu, Leh-shan, Chang-keng, Kung-hsi, Ta-kang, Ta-hu, Ta-hwa, Wuen-hua, Nan-shang and Nan-mei Village.
Government and infrastructure
- Chang Gung University
- Chang Gung University of Science and Technology
- Lunghwa University of Science and Technology
- Ming Chuan University
- National Taiwan Sport University
Taoyuan Airport MRT
- History — Taoyuan Kueishan Township Office Archived 2012-03-07 at the Wayback Machine, Taoyuan County, Taiwan.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2014-04-21. Retrieved 2014-04-20.CS1 maint: archived copy as title (link)
- "Chen Shui-bian now prisoner No. 1020." Taipei Times. Saturday December 4, 2010. Retrieved on February 1, 2011. "Supporters of former president Chen Shuei-pien outside the (臺北監獄 Tai-pei Chien-yue) Taipei Prison in Taoyuan County’s Kueishan Township[...]"
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Guishan District, Taoyuan.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|