Guru Nanak Institute of Technology
|Principal||Prof (Dr.) Santanu Kr Sen|
|Approvals||AICTE NAAC NBA|
|Affiliations||West Bengal University of Technology|
|Website||Guru Nanak Institute of Technology|
Guru Nanak Institute of Technology (GNIT) is a private engineering institution established by JIS Group in 2003, located in Panihati, Sodpur, a suburb of Kolkata in the state of West Bengal, India. The college is an AICTE-approved institution and is affiliated to West Bengal University of Technology. The college in accredited by NAAC with overall institutional CGPA of 2.54
GNIT offers both undergraduate and postgraduate courses in engineering and computer applications disciplines. The college offers B.Tech in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Information Technology, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Applied Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Food Technology as well as professional degree courses in computer applications like [Master of Business Administrations] Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA) and Master of Computer Applications (MCA). The institute has added the Department of Business Administrations from 2010. All the courses are affiliated to the West Bengal University of Technology, Salt Lake, West Bengal. There are about 75 faculty members in the departments.
Smart India Hackathon
- "Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, West Bengal (Formerly known as West Bengal University of Technology) - Affiliated Colleges of MAKAUT,WB". www.wbut.ac.in.
- "GNIT|Top private|college|west bengal|kolkata|engineering". gnit.ac.in.
- "NAAC Accreditation List 2019".
- "GNIT selected as nodal centre for grand finale of Smart India Hackathon 2019". India Blooms. India Blooms News Service. Retrieved 1 March 2019.
- "PM Modi interacts with students at Smart India Hackathon 2017". India Blooms. India Blooms News Service. Retrieved 3 April 2017.