|Commissioned:||1 November 1943|
|Decommissioned:||17 October 1945|
|Fate:||Decommissioned and closed down|
|Class and type:||Stone frigate|
HMS Abastor was a Royal Navy training establishment involved in the planning of PLUTO, the undersea pipeline that supplied the allied troops with fuel during the liberation of Europe in 1944. It was situated at Tilbury, in Essex. There was another PLUTO training establishment under the name HMS Abatos at Woolston, Southampton. 
Abastor's nominal depot ship was NAB Interlude (43627), a Naval Auxiliary Boat which took the form of a petrol-driven harbour launch. It was in service as a depot ship from 1 November 1943 through until July 1945, when it was transferred back to being a harbour launch.