Jump to navigation Jump to search
- HMS Fowey (1696) was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1696 and captured by the French in 1704.
- HMS Fowey (1705) was a 32-gun fifth rate launched in 1705 and captured by the French in 1709.
- HMS Fowey (1709) was a 44-gun fifth rate launched in 1709. She was renamed HMS Queenborough in 1744 and was broken up in 1746.
- HMS Fowey (1744) was a 44-gun fifth rate launched in 1744 and wrecked in 1748.
- HMS Fowey (1749) was a 24-gun sixth rate launched in 1749 and sunk in 1781.
- HMS Fowey (1795) was a 3-gun gunvessel, originally an ex-barge purchased in 1795 and sold in 1801.
- HMS Fowey was a planned Hunt-class minesweeper. She was renamed HMS Forres in before being launched in 1918.
- HMS Fowey (L15) was a Shoreham-class sloop launched in 1930 and sold in 1946.
- HMS Fowey was laid down as a Rothesay-class frigate, but she was renamed and subsequently launched as the Leander-class frigate HMS Ajax.
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|