Haakon Eihwaz Forwald
|Residence||Grängesberg, Dalarna, Sweden|
|Known for||Leader of the Nordic Resistance Movement in Norway|
Bassist in Dissection
|Political party||Nordic Resistance Movement|
Haakon Eihwaz Forwald (born 1978 in Røyken) is the leader of the Norwegian branch of the Nordic Resistance Movement, a neo-Nazi movement in Scandinavia. He has been described by the newspaper Verdens Gang as one of the most dangerous people in Northern Europe. Forwald was previously a bassist in the Swedish extreme metal band Dissection, and later a member of an occult order, Temple of the Black Light.
- https://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/hver-rase-har-sin-egenart-og-vi-er-mot-raseblanding-det-nordiske-folk-er-utrydningstruet/61934120 "'Every race has its distinctiveness, and we are against miscegenation. The Nordic people is nearing extinction', says Neo-Nazi leader Haakon Forwald."
- https://www.dt.no/nyhet/drammen/royken/roykenboringen-haakon-forwald-forst-i-nazidemonstrasjon-i-sverige/s/5-57-624210 "Haakon Forwald in a Nazi demonstration in Sweden"
- http://pluss.vg.no/spesial/2017/det-hvite-raseriet/page/nordens-farligste "The White Anger - Northern Europe's most dangerous"
- http://www.whiskey-soda.de/news.php?id=12247 "Dissection bassist Haakon Forwald leaves the band"
- http://filternyheter.no/nynazistleder-haakon-forwald-hengelokker-er-politikk/ - "Neo-Nazi leader Haakon Forwald: 'Nooses are political.'"
|This Fascism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|