This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
411028 and 411013
|Lok Sabha constituency||Shirur|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Hadapsar|
Hadapsar is a developed town in eastern Pune City in the Indian state of Maharashtra. After 1990, Hadapsar developed into a major industrial area and is now one of the most densely populated and developed areas of Pune District. It is well connected to all parts of city. Distances to popular city centers is Station is 8 km,airport 8 km, Koregaon Park 5 km, Swargate 7 km and ShivajiNagar 12 km.
Hadapsar is an industrial suburb and part of the Pune Municipal Corporation. Hadapsar is located along the Mumbai Hyderabad National Highway, also known as NH65, which also connects Pune and Solapur. Hadapsar is home to corporations such as Vitafeed agro-solutions, Serum Institute of India PVT LTD, MMR department, Honeywell, Bharat Forge, Gits Food Products, Indian Hume Pipe Factory, EDP, and Accurate. It is also home to the Hadapsar Industrial Estate.
Magarpatta has a lot of technology companies occupying 10 towers each housing multiple Multinational companies..
The Gliding Centre at Hadapsar, Pune (GCP) offers three 'Super Blanik L23' aircraft, which are two-seater gliders (sailplanes). Pilots must possess a valid Glider Pilot License.The center offers training to aspiring pilots.GCP is open to the general public on Sundays (excluding national holidays) and offers glider rides. Gliding season takes place between monsoon seasons, from October until May or early June.
Tourist attractions in the vicinity include Theur, Kanifnath Temple, Purandar Fort and Mastani Talav (a lake). Hadapsar is located about 8 km from the centre of Pune.The annual vari of Sant Dnyaneshwar and Sant Tukaram palkhee from Alandi and Dehu respectively to Pandharpur pass through Hadapsar where the routes are diverted.
- Kanifnath Temple: This ancient temple is believed to be of the Navnaths. A small cave forms its entrance. Women are not allowed to pass through the cave. Kanifnath temple is around 30 km from Pune. From Hadapsar, two roads reach the temple. One is via Wadki, and the other is via Wadki and Saswad.
- Theur: Theur is a pilgrimage site for Chintamani Ganapati Temple. This Ganesha Temple is one of the eight Ashtavinayak temples. This temple stands fifth in the line of Ashtavinayaks. It is believed that Lord Brahma found peace of mind at this place by seeking the help of Lord Ganesha.
- Mastani Talav: People believed that Bajirao and Mastani rode horses and spent time in the octagonal lake near Pune's outskirts. It can be seen from Dive ghat on the way from Saswad to Pune.
- Purandar Fort: Purandar fort is the birthplace of Sambhaji Raje Bhosle (the second Chhatrapati and son of Chhatrapati Shivajiraje Bhosle). Purandar stands 4,472 ft above sea level in the Western ghat (southeast side of Pune) near Saswad village, about 40km from Hadapsar. Purandar fort is a well known trekking site.
- Tukai Tekadi: A hill located near the Gliding Centre. A temple is nearby for goddess Tukai.
- Amanora Town Centre/Amanora Mall: Shopping mall in Amanora Park Town. It is a gated community spread over 400 acres. Amanora Park Town contains Pune's tallest buildings.
- Seasons Mall: Shopping mall located on the outskirts of Magarpatta, which hosts the largest multiplex in India with 15 screens.
- Dorabjees Royal Heritage Mall: Shopping mall located near Undri. It includes a 4 screen multiplex.
- Mayureshwar Wildlife Sanctuary: Wildlife sanctuary located about 60 km from Hadapsar, home to the Indian gazelle (Chinkara) in addition to other flora and fauna.
Schools and colleges in Hadapsar include:
- Sadhana college
- RIMS International School-Undri
- P.D.E.A.'s College of Engineering
- Manjari(Bk.) EuroSchool - Undri
- Delhi Public School
- The Bishops School-Undri
- Sasane Education Society's New English School
- Annasaheb Magar College
- College of Engineering Hadapsar
- Ayurvedic college
- Jayawantrao Sawant College of Engineering
- Jayawantrao Sawant College of Pharmacy
- Sane Guruji Vidyalaya
- IBS (ICFAI Business School)
- Pawar Public School, Hadapsar
- The Arhanas Rosary School
- Hadapsar Gaon (village)
- Gondhale Nagar
- Manjri Budruk(BK)
- Nandini SpringField
- Manjri Greens
- Satav Nagar
- Green City
- Sadesatra Nali
- Sadhunana Vasti
- Orient Garden
- Sasane Nagar
- Sayyad Nagar
- Kalepadal/Kale Borate Nagar
- Bhosle Garden
- Laxmi Colony
- Mahadev Nagar
Hadapsar railway station is little ahead of Amanora town centre and local trains travelling to Daund Junction stop here. Pune Junction railway station provides more rail services. The nearest airport is Pune Airport and a new auiport is planned in Purandar.
Hadapsar is connected to the other parts of the city by PMPML buses. The PMPML also operates AC buses on the many routes including Katraj-Hadapsar BRT Route. State Transport buses have a stopover in Hadapsar near Akashwani station.