Hans Dieter Pötsch
Hans Dieter Pötsch
Geneva International Motor Show 2018
|Known for||chairman of the executive board of Porsche SE|
chairman of the supervisory board of Volkswagen
Hans Dieter Pötsch (born 28 March 1951) is an Austrian businessman, the chairman of the executive board of Porsche SE, and chairman of the supervisory board of Volkswagen since 2015, when he succeeded Ferdinand Piëch.
Life and career
Following the resignation of Ferdinand Piëch, Pötsch became chairman of the board at Volkswagen. His nomination came at the behest of the Porsche and Piëch families, who together control a majority of VW’s voting shares via the Porsche holding company.
- Autostadt, Chairman of the Supervisory Board
- Bertelsmann, Member of the Supervisory Board (since 2011)
- VfL Wolfsburg, Member of the Supervisory Board (since 2009)
- Deutsche Bank, Member of the Advisory Board
- Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW), Member of the Advisory Board
- Kunstmuseum Wolfsburg, Member of the Board of Trustees
- Sam Sheehan (4 September 2015). "Hans Dieter Pötsch replaces Ferdinand Piëch as Volkswagen Chairman". Evo.co.uk. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- "VfL Wolfsburg ǀ Hans Dieter Pötsch". Vfl-wolfsburg.de. 31 May 2009. Retrieved 18 May 2017.
- "Vorstand". Porsche SE (in German). 6 May 2019. Retrieved 15 September 2019.
- Andreas Cremer (3 September 2015), VW's finance chief set to become new chairman Reuters.
- Chris Bryant (4 September 2015), Porsche backs Pötsch to take the helm at VW Financial Times.
- Patrick McGee (6 November 2016), VW criminal probe expands to include chairman Financial Times.
- Supervisory Board Bertelsmann.
- Supervisory Board VfL Wolfsburg.
- Members of the Regional Advisory Board, 2019 Deutsche Bank.
- 2015 Annual Report Landesbank Baden-Württemberg (LBBW).
|This business-related Austrian biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|