|Type||Free school sixth form|
|Established||1 September 2015|
|Department for Education URN||141965 Tables|
|Head of School||Mr John Harrison|
|Age||16 to 19|
Harington School is a free school sixth form located in Oakham in the English county of Rutland. The school is named after John Harington, 1st Baron Harington of Exton and John Harington, 2nd Baron Harington of Exton, two notable peers in Rutland in the late sixteenth and early seventeenth centuries.
Established in September 2015, Harington School is governed by a trust which is overseen by three secondary schools located in Rutland: Uppingham Community College, Oakham School and Catmose College. Harington School has its own new dedicated building located next to Catmose College.
- "Harington School - Rutland". haringtonschool.com.
- "Where Does The Name Harington Come From?". haringtonschool.com.
- "First ever pupils start at Harington School". Rutland Times.
- "Trust Structure". haringtonschool.com.
- "Plans for a permanent building for Harington School given go-ahead". Stamford Mercury.
|This Rutland school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|