|Owner||City of North Adams|
|Serves||North Adams, Massachusetts|
|Elevation AMSL||654 ft / 199 m|
Harriman-and-West Airport (ICAO: KAQW, FAA LID: AQW), also known as Harriman & West or Harriman-West, is a public airport located three nautical miles (5 km) west of the central business district of North Adams, a city in Berkshire County, Massachusetts, United States. It is owned by the City of North Adams and is operated by a five-member Airport Commission.
This airport is assigned a three-letter location identifier of AQW by the Federal Aviation Administration, but it does not have an International Air Transport Association (IATA) airport code.
Facilities and aircraft
Harriman-and-West Airport covers an area of 130 acres (53 ha) which contains one asphalt paved runway (11/29) measuring 4,300 x 100 ft (1,311 x 30 m). There are 39 aircraft based on the field. For the 12-month period ending November 6, 2012, the airport had 31,755 aircraft operations, an average of 87 per day: 96% general aviation, 3% air taxi and 1% military.
- FAA Airport Master Record for AQW ( PDF), effective October 25, 2007
- "Harriman-West Airport". Berkshire Pilots Association.
- "Airline and Airport Code Search". International Air Transport Association (IATA). Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- "Harriman-and-West Airport (IATA: none, ICAO: KAQW, FAA: AQW)". Great Circle Mapper. Retrieved November 14, 2016.
- Resources for this airport: