Hauz Khas metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro|
|Line(s)||Yellow Line |
Platform-4 →Janakpuri West
|Opened||3 September 2014 Yellow line |
29 May 2018 Magenta line
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
The Hauz Khas Metro Station is an interchange station between the Yellow Line and the Magenta Line of the Delhi Metro. It serves Hauz Khas Enclave, Sarvapriya Vihar, Vijay Mandal Enclave, RBI colony, Mayfair Gardens and IIT Campus. The entrance to the station is located on Outer Ring Road, to the east of Aurobindo Marg and to the west of Khelgaon Marg. It is the deepest metro station of the Delhi Metro at 30 metres.
- "Station Information". Archived from the original on 19 June 2010. Retrieved 5 September 2010.
- "Magenta Line: 10 storeys down, Hauz Khas to be deepest station of Delhi Metro".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian union territory of Delhi is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|