This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification, as it includes attribution to IMDb. (January 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Rupert Jee at work, October 2004
|Born||July 16, 1956|
Rupert Jee (born July 16, 1956) is an American entrepreneur and television celebrity who has gained fame through frequent appearances on Late Show with David Letterman. He first appeared on the Late Show during a "Meet the Neighbors" segment on September 20, 1993 (his Hello Deli is located at 213 W 53rd St, near the Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City, where the Late Show is taped), and was a frequent accomplice of host David Letterman during the show's many comedic segments.
He made an appearance on the January 7, 2016 episode of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert, marking his first appearance on The Late Show following the retirement of David Letterman in 2015.
- "Joy And Tears As David Letterman Presents Last 'Late Show'". CBS. 20 May 2015. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- Hauser, Tom (2002). Inside the Ropes with Jesse Ventura. U of Minnesota Press. p. 113. ISBN 9780816641871. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- Brunner, Jeryl (20 May 2015). "Rupert Jee Picks His Favorite Late Show with David Letterman Moments". Parade. Retrieved 28 March 2019.
- Official Hello Deli Website
- Runner's World interview
- Rupert Jee's biography on the Letterman Late Show website
- Rupert Jee on IMDb
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|