Hindon metro station
|Delhi Metro station|
|Location||Raj Nagar Extension GT Road, Hindon, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh 201006|
|Owned by||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
Platform-1 → Rithala|
Platform-2 → New Bus Adda
|Opened||March 8, 2019|
|Electrified||25 kV 50 Hz AC through overhead catenary|
|Ghaziabad Uttar Pradesh|
The Hindon River Metro Station is located on the Red Line of the Delhi Metro. It is located in the Sahibabad Industrial Area locality of Ghaziabad of Uttar Pradesh.This Metro is Close to Tourists Spot City forest and Beautiful Bank of Well maintained Hindon River By Ghaziabad Development Authority. The station serves the one of most buzz area Raj Nagar Extension.
|L1||Mezzanine||Fare control, station agent, Metro Card vending machines, crossover|
|L2||Side platform No- 2, doors will open on the left|
|Eastbound||Towards →Shaheed Sthal|
|Side platform No- 1, doors will open on the left|
List of available ATM at Hindon metro station are
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (March 2017)
This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (February 2017)
- "Progress of Delhi Metro's Red line in Ghaziabad". Retrieved 20 February 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Delhi Metro.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Delhi.|
|Wikivoyage has a travel guide for Ghaziabad.|
- Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (Official site)
- Delhi Metro Annual Reports
- "Station Information". Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (DMRC). Archived from the original on 19 June 2010.
- UrbanRail.Net — descriptions of all metro systems in the world, each with a schematic map showing all stations.
|This article related to the Delhi Metro is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|