|Parent||Public Sector Pension Investment Board|
AviAlliance is an airport management company headquartered in Düsseldorf, Germany. The company was founded in 1997 as Hochtief AirPort, a subsidiary of the international construction service provider Hochtief. Since 27 September 2013, the company has been owned by a subsidiary of the Public Sector Pension Investment Board.
AviAlliance acquires interests in privatized airports and operates them - together with the other shareholders - as independent commercial enterprises. AviAlliance supports the operational and economic management of airport holdings, but also provides services to other airports and companies in airport-related industries, such as commissioning, retail design, as an international transaction manager or when creating master plans, in construction project and sustainability management. In 2005, the former HTA together with the Australian Hastings Funds Management Ltd., the Canadian Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec and the German KfW IPEX-Bank launched AviAlliance Capital (formerly Hochtief AirPort Capital (HTAC)). In the process, the then HTA contributed shares in the airport holdings to the partnership.
As of 31 May 2017, AviAlliance holds shares in the following airports:
- Athens International Airport 26.667% directly, 13.333% via AviAlliance Capital GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Budapest Ferenc Liszt International Airport 55.44%
- Düsseldorf Airport 20% directly, 10% via AviAlliance Capital GmbH & Co. KGaA
- Hamburg Airport 34.8% directly, 14.2% via AviAlliance Capital GmbH & Co. KGaA
- San Juan Airport 40% 
- "HOCHTIEF AirPort now operates as AviAlliance". 31 October 2013. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "HOCHTIEF successfully completes sale of airport business". 27 September 2013. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Shareholder structure" (PDF). Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Ownership". Archived from the original on 2013-10-23. Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Subsidiaries". Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Hamburg Airport". Retrieved 30 November 2013.
- "Economic Data". Retrieved 25 November 2013.
- "Website San Juan". Retrieved 31 May 2017.