Jump to navigation Jump to search
霍林郭勒市 • ᠬᠣᠣᠯᠢᠠᠭᠣᠤᠯᠬᠣᠲᠠ
Tongliao divisions: Holingol is 2 on this map
|Country||People's Republic of China|
|Autonomous region||Inner Mongolia|
|• Total||585 km2 (226 sq mi)|
|• Density||120/km2 (310/sq mi)|
|Time zone||UTC+8 (China Standard)|
|- Total||CNY 13.1 billion |
USD 2.01 billion
|- Per capita||CNY 187,142 |
- GDP: RMB ￥1.82 billion in 2004, RMB ￥5 billion in 2006, RMB ￥13.1 billion in 2008
- Pillar industries: stockbreeding, mining, tourism
- Composition of GDP in 2008: ￥0.16 billion in primary industry, ￥9.35 billion in secondary industry, ￥3.59 billion in third industry.
- At year-end of 2006, there are 15 primary and secondary schools and 5 kindergartens in the city.
- Number of students enrolled at year-end of 2006: 896 in kindergartens, 10637 in primary schools, 3049 in junior high schools, 2112 in senior high schools.
- Number of teachers at year-end of 2006: 1177 full-time teachers
- Percentage of children of the right age attending primary school in 2006: 100%
- Percentage of primary school graduates entering a higher school in 2006: 100%
- Percentage of junior high graduates entering a higher school in 2006: 95.24%
- Number of medical entities at year-end of 2006: 4
- Number of health-care entities at year-end of 2006: 2
- Number of hospital beds at year-end of 2006: 238
- Number of medical doctors, registered nurses and medical technicians at year end of 2006: 420