Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh
|Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh|
|Genre||Comic science fiction|
|Based on||Characters created|
by Adam Rex
|Developed by||Ryan Crego|
Thurop Van Orman
|Country of origin||United States|
|No. of seasons||4|
|No. of episodes||52 (104 segments) (list of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)||Ryan Crego|
Thurop Van Orman
|Running time||23 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Titmouse, Inc. (animation)|
DreamWorks Animation Television
|Distributor||NBCUniversal Television Distribution|
|Original release||July 29, 2016 –|
July 20, 2018
Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh is an American animated television series produced by DreamWorks Animation and animated by Titmouse, which debuted on July 29, 2016 as a Netflix original series. It was developed by Ryan Crego and Thurop Van Orman, the latter of whom is the creator of The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack on Cartoon Network. The series is based on the 2015 film Home, which in turn was based on the 2007 novel The True Meaning of Smekday by Adam Rex. With the exception of Matt Jones, who returned as the voice of Kyle, none of the original cast reprised their roles.
The second season was released on January 27, 2017. A holiday special called Home for the Holidays was released on December 1, 2017. The fourth and final season was released on July 20, 2018.
The animated series takes place after the events of the film Home, in the setting of Earth's newly combined human and alien culture. The title characters, a fearless human girl (Tip) and an overenthusiastic alien Boov (Oh), build upon their established friendship and find adventure while navigating the crazily combined world they now share.
A 1-hour Christmas special called Home: For the Holidays was released on December 1, 2017.
|1||26||July 29, 2016|
|2||26||January 27, 2017|
|3||26||August 11, 2017|
|Special||December 1, 2017|
|4||26||July 20, 2018|
- Rachel Crow as Tip Tucci
- Mark Whitten as Oh
- Ana Ortiz as Lucy Tucci
- Ryan Crego as Pig
- Matt Jones as Kyle
- Nolan North as Smek
- Ron Funches as Sharzod
- Kelly Donohue as Pom Pom Pappernacky
- Nika Futterman as Slushious
- Cheri Oteri as Pauline Pappernacky
- Abby Elliott as Chelsea
- Eric Edelstein as Max
- Jon Heder as Julio, the assistant store manager
- Cristela Alonzo as Linda, Lucy's sister
- Wayne Knight as Boovius
- Beth Behrs as Moochie
- Atticus Shaffer as Fox
- Marcus Scribner as Smudge
- Cher as Chercophonie
- Casey Zwicker as Elrod
- Melany Ochoa as Young Lucy
- Ashlyn Faith Williams as Young Linda
- Jack McBrayer as Byool. Wowsers
- Dayci Brookshire as Apple
- Michael Johnston as Keanu
- Cheryl Hines as Agnes
- Margaret Cho as Georgia
- Oscar Nuñez as Milton
- Dawnn Lewis as Bobe
- Reid Scott as Shawn/Hodag
- Dove Cameron as Bonnie
- Da'Vine Joy Randolph as Crushtina
- Tom Kenny
- Dee Bradley Baker
- Sam Riegel
- Phil LaMarr
- Jess Harnell as Timbo
- Kevin Michael Richardson
- Thurop Van Orman
- Grey Griffin
- Kari Wahlgren
- Tara Strong
- Jessica DiCicco as Martha Washington Kang
- Daran Norris
- Rachael MacFarlane
- Amir Talai
- Anna Vocino
- Cozi Zuehlsdorff
- Liu, Ed (April 1, 2016). "Netflix and DreamWorks Animation Debuting Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh on July 29, 2016". Toonzone.net. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- Milligan, Mercedes (January 20, 2017). "Trailer: Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh S2 Blasts Off Jan. 27". Animation Magazine. Archived from the original on January 23, 2017.
- "Netflix to bring DreamWorks holiday special Home". Kidscreen.com. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- "Netflix July 2018: All the Titles Coming to Netflix in July, Including a New Season of NCIS – Parade". Parade.com. Retrieved January 21, 2019.
- "Universal Kids finds new Where's Waldo? series". Retrieved July 15, 2019.
- Beck, Jerry (March 31, 2016). "First Look Image: Dreamworks TV Home: Adventures With Tip & Oh". Blogs.indiewire.com. Retrieved August 2, 2016.
- "Netflix to Premiere DreamWorks Animation's Home: Adventures with Tip and Oh on July 29". Media.netflix.com (Press release). March 31, 2016. Archived from the original on March 31, 2016.CS1 maint: unfit url (link)
- Milligan, Mercedes (April 1, 2016). "DreamWorks' Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh Coming to Netflix". Animation. Retrieved May 14, 2016.
- "DreamWorks Home: For the Holidays on Netflix". Netflix.com.
- Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh on IMDb
- Spangler, Todd (March 31, 2016). "Netflix Home Alien Comedy TV Series from DreamWorks Animation". Variety. Retrieved August 2, 2016.