Bessie Hope Wolf Garber (February 18, 1924 – September 7, 2005), known professionally as Hope Garber, was a Canadian-born actress and singer, latterly based in the United States. She hosted a television show on CFPL-TV in London, Ontario, At Home with Hope Garber.
She was born in London, Ontario, to Louis and Fruma Wolf. She was a popular singer with several dance bands during the 1940s. She later performed on many television programs and commercials in Toronto and Los Angeles. After her retirement she developed Alzheimer's disease, which she died on September 7, 2005, aged 81, survived by three children by her marriage to Joseph Garber, including the stage, film and television actor Victor Garber. She was Jewish.
- The Politics of Desire (1998) ... as Townsperson
- Wag the Dog (1997) ... as Albanian Grandmother
- The Haunted (1991) ... as Aunt Lily
- Who's the Boss? (May 7, 1991) episode The Road to Washington: Part 2 as Woman #1
- She Cried Murder (1973) ... as Mrs. Brody (as B. Hope Garber)
- "Garber knows city music roots". The London Free Press. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
- "Victor Victorious: Victor Garber on success, family and friends | Forever Young". foreveryoungnews.com. Retrieved 12 December 2016.
|This article about a Canadian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|