|Hunei District |
Hunei District in Kaohsiung City
|Website||Official Website (in Chinese)|
After the handover of Taiwan from Japan to the Republic of China in 1945, Hunei was organized as a rural township of Kaohsiung County. On 25 December 2010, Kaohsiung County was merged with Kaohsiung City and Hunei was upgraded to a district of the city.
The district consists of Haishan, Liujia, Taiye, Gongguan, Yecuo, Dahu, Tianwei, Hunei, Haipu, Wenxian, Zhongxian, Yixian, Zhongxing and Hutung Village.
- Hankou Canal
- Mausoleum of Lord Ningjing, Ming Dynasty
- Shigeo Fukuda Design Museum
- TSC Mini Train Old Rail Track Reconstruction
- Lin Yi-chuan, baseball player
- "Glossary of Names for Admin Divisions" (PDF). placesearch.moi.gov.tw. Ministry of Interior of the ROC. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "http://www.tf.edu.tw/En/NewsInfo.asp?ID=7610". External link in
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Hunei District, Kaohsiung.|
|This article about a location in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|