|Alternative names||Ice scramble|
|Place of origin||Philippines|
|Main ingredients||Shaved ice, banana extract, milk, sugar|
Iskrambol, also known as ice scramble, is a Filipino frozen dessert made from shaved ice with banana extract and evaporated milk with sugar (or condensed milk), topped with a variety of ingredients including powdered milk, marshmallows, strawberry syrup, chocolate syrup, pinipig, tapioca pearls, and sprinkles, among others. It is characteristically dyed pink. It is usually sold by street vendors and is a popular dessert among children for its bright colors and cheapness. The name is derived from the method of eating the dessert, wherein the ingredients are stirred ("scrambled") with the included straw.
- Mack, Xtian. "Pinoy Ice Scramble". Pilipinas Kong Mahal. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Iskrambol or Ice Scramble Recipe". Pinoy Recipe at iba pa. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Ice Scramble (Iskrambol) Recipe". Kusina Master Recipes. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Iskrambol". Ang Sarap. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "How to make Ice Scramble". Pinoy Food Recipes. Retrieved 23 April 2019.
- "Home-Based Food Business Idea: Recipe for Ice Scramble". Business News Philippines. Retrieved 23 April 2019.