Idlib Governorate clashes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Idlib Governorate clashes, while unrelated titles should be moved to Idlib Governorate clashes (disambiguation).
Idlib Governorate clashes took place during the Syrian civil war, those may refer to the following phases of conflict:
- Idlib Governorate clashes (September 2011–March 2012) – first wave of violence
- April 2012 Idlib Governorate Operation – an organized assault by Syrian Army in Idlib province prior to UN brokered cease-fire
- Idlib Governorate clashes (June 2012–April 2013) – third phase of violence, resulted in a stalemate
- 2014 Idlib offensive – rebel advances
- al-Nusra Front–SRF/Hazzm Movement conflict – fighting between al-Nusra Front and FSA groups
- October 2016 Idlib Governorate clashes – fighting between Jund al-Aqsa and other rebels
- Idlib Governorate clashes (January–March 2017) – wider rebel infighting in Idlib
- Idlib Governorate clashes (July 2017) – more infighting between Ahrar al-Sham and Tahrir al-Sham
- Turkish military operation in Idlib Governorate – Turkish Army operation in northern Idlib
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Idlib Governorate clashes.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.