|Africa, Asia, Europe|
|Benjamin Jiang (CEO)|
Infinix Mobile is a Hong Kong-based smartphone manufacturer founded in 2012 by Transsion Holdings.. The company has research and development centres in Hong Kong and designs its phones in France. Infinix mobile phones are manufactured in Hong Kong, France, Korea and China and are available in about 30 countries in the Middle East and Africa, including Morocco, India , Bangladesh, Kenya, Nigeria, Egypt,Pakistanand Algeria
On 5 May 2019, the Infinix Hot S4 was launched in the Philippines packs with the 6GB RAM and 64GB storage. It has a 6.2-inch curved dragontrail glass protected IPS screen with HD+ 1520X720 screen resolution running on Mediatek Helio P22 chipset along with PowerVR GE8320 GPU based on Android Pie.
- "Infinix Note 4 takes charge as latest Infinix smartphone is launched in Nigeria". Retrieved 2017-07-19.
- "China's mobile brand Infinix sets foot in Bangladesh". The Daily Star. 2016-12-04. Retrieved 2017-03-14.
- "Egyptian Reviewer: من هى شركة infinix - انفينكس". Egyptian Reviewer (in Arabic). Retrieved 2018-01-21.
- "Infinix Smartphone partners with Mumbai City FC". Tvnews4u. Retrieved 2017-11-22.
- "Infinix Hot S4 vs Infinix Hot S4 Pro". Tanzania Tech (in Swahili). Retrieved 2019-04-23.
- "Price and Specifications of Inifnix Hot S3". Tanzania Tech (in Swahili). Retrieved 2018-04-11.
- "Infinix Hot S4 officially launched in Philippines". Gizgude.
|This mobile phone–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|