Internal Audit Service
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Internal Audit Service, while unrelated titles should be moved to Internal Audit Service (disambiguation).
The Internal Audit Service is the title of several government bodies responsible for internal audit:
- At the Department of the Interior and Local Government (Philippines)
- At the Department of Health (Philippines)
- At the Department of Budget and Management (Philippines)
- At the Department of National Defense (Philippines)
- At the Department of Trade and Industry (Philippines)
- Internal Audit Service (European Commission)
- At the Ministry of Defence (Slovenia)
- The United States Army Audit Agency
- The South African Army Inspector-General
- Audit Commission (disambiguation), any of several national governments' internal audit bodies
- Auditor general
- Comptroller general (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Internal Audit Service.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.