This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Commenced operations||22 April 2009|
|Headquarters||Ekibastuz, Pavlodar Province, Kazakhstan|
Irtysh-Air (Kazakh: АО Авиакомпания «Иртыш-Аир»; AO Avıakompanııa «Irtysh-Aır») is an airline headquartered in Ekibastuz, Pavlodar Province, Kazakhstan. Despite the airline is based at Pavlodar Airport, it operates a domestic network within that country from its hub in Almaty International Airport. As of April 2012[update], the company is banned from operating within the European Union.
This section needs expansion with: Facts regarding the history of the airline. You can help by adding to it. (May 2011)
In July 2013's certificate to three airlines, it was informed that Irtysh Air could also lose its license., following the Ministry of Transport and Communications revoking the operator
The Irtysh-Air fleet comprises the following aircraft:
|CRJ-100||2||0||50||Leased from SAPSAN|
- "Добро пожаловать на официальный сайт авиакомпании "IRTYSH-AIR"" [Welcome to the official website of "IRTYSH-AIR"] (in Kazakh). Irtysh Air. Archived from the original on 12 June 2012. Retrieved 12 June 2012.
- "Irtysh-Air Timetable (Effective 27 March – 29 October 2011)" (in Kazakh). Archived from the original on 15 June 2014.
- "Контакты" [Contact] (in Kazakh). Irtysh-Air. Archived from the original on 10 February 2011. Retrieved 2 May 2011.
АО Авиакомпания «Irtysh – Air» Республика Казахстан, 141202, Павлодарская область, город Экибастуз, ул. М.Ауэзова, 49А
- "List of airlines banned within the EU" (PDF). European Commission – Mobility & Transport. 3 April 2012. Archived from the original (PDF) on 19 June 2012. Retrieved 19 June 2012.
- Maslen, Richard (21 July 2013). "ROUTES CIS: Kazakhstan Takes Strong Stance with Airlines". Routes Online. Archived from the original on 15 June 2014.
- Official website (in Kazakh)
|This article relating to an Asian airline is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about transport in Kazakhstan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|