Jump to navigation Jump to search
Irving may refer to:
- Irving (name), including a list of people with the name
- Irving Nature Park, a park in Saint John, N.B.
- Irving, California (disambiguation)
- Irving, Illinois
- Irving, Iowa
- Irving (Duluth), Minnesota
- Irving, New York
- Irving, Texas
- Irving, Wisconsin, a town
- Irving (community), Wisconsin, an unincorporated community
- Irving Park, Chicago, Illinois
- Irving Township, Montgomery County, Illinois
- Irving Township, Michigan
- Irving Township, Minnesota
- Lake Irving, a lake in Minnesota
- Irving Group of Companies, Canadian conglomerate based in Saint John, New Brunswick, controlled by the Irving family, including:
- J. D. Irving, a conglomerate with holdings in forestry, pulp and paper, tissue, newsprint, building supplies, frozen food, transportation, shipping lines, and ship building, including
- The Fort Reliance Company, an oil conglomerate that includes:
- Irving Trust, formerly a large New York bank, merged into Bank of New York in 1988
- Irving (talent agency), talent agency based in Tokyo, Japan
- "Irving", World War II Allied code-name for the Japanese Nakajima J1N aircraft
- Operation Irving, a military operation that took place in Vietnam in October 1966
- Irving (band), an American indie rock band
- Irving, the main character's love interest in Cathy (comic strip)
- "Irving", designation for the Metal Gear Gekko in the video game Metal Gear Solid 4
- Irving, a magic sword belonging to Joe the Barbarian in Jack Chalker's Dancing Gods series of fantasy novels
- Lloyd Irving, the main protagonist in the Tales of Symphonia video game
- "Irving (Jaggered Sixteenths)", the B-side instrumental jazz tune accompanying The Crystals' 1964 A-side hit "All Grown Up"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Irving.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.