|Owner(s)||Mohammad Atikullah Khan Masud|
Daily Janakantha (Bengali: দৈনিক জনকণ্ঠ Dainik Janakanṭha "Daily People's Voice") is a Bengali daily newspaper published from Dhaka, Bangladesh. It is owned by Janakantha Shilpa Paribar (GJSP). This newspaper was first published on 21 February 1993. Mohammad Atikullah Khan is the editor of this newspaper. In 1999 Bangladesh army personnel had to defuse a landmine left at the newspaper office by suspected Islamist militants. The newspaper has a Secular to Liberal political leaning and is published in both print and online versions.
- "Dhaka District - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Warrant issued for arrest of Janakantha editor, 2 others". Dhaka Tribune. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "HC acquits Janakantha editor of ACC case". The Daily Star.
- "Monajatuddin - Banglapedia". en.banglapedia.org. Retrieved 2016-10-29.
- "Bangladesh Army Disarms Mosque Bomb". The Washington Post. Retrieved 2016-11-26.
|This Asian newspaper–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|