This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|• Official||Bengali, English|
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Lok Sabha constituency||Serampore|
|Vidhan Sabha constituency||Chanditala|
|Cities and towns in Chanditala I, Chanditala II and Jangipara CD Blocks in Srirampore subdivision in Hooghly district|
M: municipal city/ town, CT: census town, R: rural/ urban centre,
Owing to space constraints in the small map, the actual locations in a larger map may vary slightly
Jangalpara is located at: 
It is 28 km from District headquarters Hooghly.
Srirampore subdivision is the most urbanized of the subdivisions in Hooghly district. 73.13% of the population in the subdivision is urban and 26.88% is rural. The subdivision has 6 municipalities and 34 census towns. The municipalities are: Uttarpara Kotrung Municipality, Konnagar Municipality, Serampore Municipality, Baidyabati Municipality, Rishra Municipality and Dankuni Municipality. Amongst the CD Blocks in the subdivision, Uttarapara Serampore (census towns shown in a separate map) had 76% urban population, Chanditala I 42%, Chanditala II 69% and Jangipara 7% (census towns shown in the map above).All places marked in the map are linked in the larger full screen map.
As per 2011 Census of India, Jangalpara had a total population of 7,478 of which 3,752 (50%) were males and 3,726 (50%) were females. Population below 6 years was 724. The total number of literates in Jangalpara was 5,736 (84.93% of the population over 6 years). 
Jangalpara Krishnarampur Deshapran High School
Jangalpara Krishnarampur Deshapran High School is a coeducational higher secondary school at PO Jangalpara Bazar. It has facilities for teaching Bengali, English, Sanskrit, Arabic, history, philosophy, economics, geography, mathematics, physics, chemistry and bio-science.
- "banglarbhumi.gov.in". WEST BENGAL ->HUGLI(হুগলী) ->CHANDITALA - I(চণ্ডীতলা-১) Mouza Information.
- "Hugli district census handbook" (PDF). Retrieved 27 February 2016.
- "Census of India 2011, West Bengal: District Census Handbook, Hooghly" (PDF). Map of Chanditala I CD Block, page 649. Directorate of Census Operations, West Bengal. Retrieved 4 October 2018.
- "District Statistical Handbook 2014 Hooghly". Table 2.2, 2.4(a). Department of Statistics and Programme Implementation, Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "C.D. Block Wise Primary Census Abstract Data(PCA)". 2011 census: West Bengal – District-wise CD Blocks. Registrar General and Census Commissioner, India. Retrieved 3 October 2018.
- "Krishnarampur". Indian Village Directory. Retrieved 12 October 2018.
- "Hooghly district exam venue". West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education. Retrieved 6 October 2018.
- "Health & Family Welfare Department". Health Statistics. Government of West Bengal. Retrieved 4 October 2018.