Jeanine Lieffrig (1966)
|Born||12 April 1938|
|Grand Slam Singles results|
|Australian Open||2R (1965)|
|French Open||4R (1962, 1966)|
|US Open||3R (1962, 1963, 1964)|
|Grand Slam Doubles results|
|Australian Open||QF (1965)|
|French Open||F (1965)|
|Grand Slam Mixed Doubles results|
|Australian Open||3R (1965)|
|French Open||QF (1964, 1966, 1971)|
Janine Lieffrig (12 April 1938) is a French former tennis player.
Lieffrig reached the doubles final at the 1965 Wimbledon Championships and the 1965 French Championships with compatriot Françoise Dürr. At the French they were defeated in the final in straight sets by Margaret Court and Lesley Turner Bowrey while at Wimbledon they lost the final to Maria Bueno and Billie Jean King, also in straight sets.
From 1963 to 1968 she competed in five editions of the Wimbledon Championships. In the singles her best result was reaching the third round in 1968 and in the mixed doubles she reached the quarterfinal in 1963 with Boro Jovanović. In 1965 she made it to the quarterfinal of the Australian Championships partnering Dürr.
Grand Slam finals
Doubles: 2 (2 runners-up)
|Runner-up||1965||French Championships||Clay||Françoise Dürr|| Margaret Court
Lesley Turner Bowrey
|Runner-up||1965||Wimbledon||Grass||Françoise Dürr|| Maria Bueno
Billie Jean King
- "Wimbledon draws archive – 1965 Ladies' Doubles". AELTC.
- "Wimbledon players archive – Janine Lieffrig". AELTC.
- "Australian Open players archive – Jeannine Lieffrig". Tennis Australia.
- "Fed Cup player's results – Janine Lieffrig". ITF.
- "ITF player's details – Janine Lieffrig". ITF.
- "Curtain Falls On Super-Seniors World Individual Championships". Tennis.co.uk.