|Full name||Jeffrey Cosgriff|
|Date of birth||December 26, 1987|
|Place of birth||San Francisco, California, United States|
|Height||6 ft 4 in (1.93 m)|
|2006–2008||Santa Clara Broncos|
|2009||California Golden Bears|
|2007||San Jose Frogs||2||(0)|
|2008||San Francisco Seals||4||(0)|
|2009||NorCal Lamorinda United|
|2010||AC St. Louis||23||(2)|
|2011||Minnesota Stars FC||19||(2)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of February 4, 2012|
Youth and Amateur
Cosgriff grew up in San Bruno, California, attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory School, and played three years of college soccer at Santa Clara University, where he was named to the WCC All-Freshman team in 2006 and earned an All-WCC Honorable Mention in 2008, before transferring to the University of California, Berkeley for his senior year. He appeared in 64 games and scored nine goals during his three years with the Broncos, and played 18 games and scored six goals as a senior for the Golden Bears.
During his college years Cosgriff also played for the San Jose Frogs and the San Francisco Seals in the USL Premier Development League, and for NorCal Lamorinda United in the National Premier Soccer League.
Cosgriff signed his first professional contract in 2010 when he was signed by AC St. Louis of the USSF Division 2 Professional League. He made his professional debut on April 10, 2010 in St. Louis's first ever game, against Carolina RailHawks.
- Formally known as NSC Minnesota Stars prior to 2012.
- Men's soccer loses four key players
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-03. Retrieved 2012-08-19.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2012-10-08. Retrieved 2011-07-16.CS1 maint: Archived copy as title (link)
- AC St. Louis signs nine more players
- Barbara Double Sinks St. Louis