This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (November 2012) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
March 27, 1975
Los Angeles, California, U.S.
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
David Zuloaga was born in Los Angeles, California, but raised in Mendoza, Argentina by his evangelical parents from the age of two. At the age of 14, he saw his first pornographic film starring Peter North which sparked his ambition to become a porn star. Palmer left home at sixteen for Brazil, then a year later to Europe where he had his first gay sexual experience with a friend. During this period he worked in Amsterdam as a male prostitute at the Blue Boy club.
Adult film career
At the age of 19 Palmer moved to Miami, and a year later debuted as an actor for Falcon Studios. Palmer performed exclusively for Falcon Studios before leaving in 1999. In 2001 Palmer made a porn comeback in the Pacific Sun Entertainment production Palmer's Lust.
Palmer moved back to Mendoza, Argentina in October 2009 after years in Portland, Oregon, hosting occasional solo webcam shows for his fans on his website, which was closed in early 2016. However, according to the site at the time, Palmer returned to live in Los Angeles in September 2010.
Palmer is opposed to pharmaceuticals as the best way to fight HIV infection, instead promoting the therapeutic use of cannabis. He wrote personal messages and displayed them prominently on his website home page about this matter and his strong positions about it. In 2002 he signed with Hot Desert Knights to star in his first condomless, or "bareback" film. It featured Palmer's first anally receptive or "bottom" sex scene.
- 1997: Manhandlers (Falcon)
- 1997: Heatwave (Falcon)
- 1997: The Chosen (Falcon)
- 1998: Fever (Falcon)
- 1998: Betrayed (Falcon)
- 1999: No Way Out (Falcon)
- 2001: Palmer's Lust (Pacific Sun)
- 2002: Jeff Palmer: Raw (Hot Desert Knights)
- 2002: Jeff Palmer: Hardcore (Hot Desert Knights)
- 2003: Bareback Leather Fuckfest (SX Video)
- 2005: Barebacking with Jeff Palmer Volume 3: Gang Fucked (SX Video)
- 2006: Bareback Boot Camp (SX Video)
- 2007: Sleazers ll (SX Video)
- 2009: LA Raw (Raw Riders Studios)
- 1998: Men In Video Award for "Most Seductive Eyes"
- 1999: Men In Video Award for "Best Top"
- "Conectando" (1999)
- "Easy" (2000)
- "Rocktronico" (2000)
- "Gostoso" (2001)
- "Why? Porque?" (2001)
- "High" (2001)
- Jeff Palmer's First Music Compilation (2002)
- Second Musical Compilation (2003)
- Jeff Palmer on IMDb
- Jeff Palmer website - Music page
- Mickey Boardman (19 June 2003). "Jeff Palmer: Old Hollywood Meets West Hollywood". Pepermag. Retrieved 3 September 2012.
- "Interview:Jeff Palmer". ChicagoPride.com. 2004-12-17. Retrieved 2007-08-24.
- NY Mirror, villagevoice.com, September 10, 2002.
- Porn Confidential website