Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Jennie in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Jennie may refer to:
- Jennie (musical), 1963 Broadway production
- Jennie (novel), 1994 science fiction thriller by Douglas Preston
- Jennie (film), a 1940 American drama film
- Jennie, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Jennie, a female given name, variant spelling of Jenny
- Jennie (singer), South Korean singer of girl group Blackpink
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Jennie.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.