John Aitken (biologist)
Robert John Aitken is a British-born Australian-based reproductive biologist and Pro Vice-Chancellor of the Faculty of Health and Medicine and Laureate Professor of Biological Sciences at the University of Newcastle. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Edinburgh, the Australian Academy of Science and the Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences.
Awards and honors
- Carl G. Hartman Award, Society for the Study of Reproduction, USA, 2016
- NSW Scientist of the Year, 2012
- "Professor Robert John Aitken FRSE - The Royal Society of Edinburgh". The Royal Society of Edinburgh. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Professor John Aitken | Australian Academy of Science". www.science.org.au. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Fellowship | AAHMS – Australian Academy of Health and Medical Sciences". www.aahms.org. Retrieved 25 June 2018.
- "Carl G. Hartman Award". www.ssr.org. 16 August 2013. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- "Honour Roll - NSW Chief Scientist & Engineer". www.chiefscientist.nsw.gov.au. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
- Phillips, Nicky (14 November 2012). "Thinking about sex all the time becomes an honour". The Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 20 March 2018.
|This article about an Australian scientist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|