Jump to navigation Jump to search
Boston in 2012.
Jonathan Boston (born 1957) is a New Zealand academic and Professor of Policy Studies at the Victoria University of Wellington School of Government.
- Boston, J; Chapple, Simon, 2014, Child Poverty in New Zealand (Wellington: Bridget Williams Books), 296pp. ISBN 9781927247860
- Solutions to Child Poverty in New Zealand: Evidence for Action. Jonathan Boston and Tracey McIntosh, Co-Chairs, Expert Advisory Group on Solutions to Child Poverty, December 2012. ISBN 978-0-909039-38-7
- Boston, J; Bradstock, A & Eng, D 2010 Public Policy: Why Ethics Matters (Canberra, ANU E Press), 311pp.
- Boston, J (ed) 2009 Eliminating World Poverty: Global Goals and Regional Progress (Wellington, Institute of Policy Studies) 186pp.
- Boston, J (ed) 2007 Towards a New Global Climate Treaty: Looking Beyond 2012 (Wellington, Institute of Policy Studies), 258pp.
- Boston, J; Callister, P & Wolf, A 2006 The Policy Implications of Diversity (Wellington, Institute of Policy Studies), 217pp.
- Boston, J; Dalziel, P & St John, S 1999 Redesigning the Welfare State in New Zealand (Auckland, Oxford University Press), 356pp.
- Boston, J; Martin, J; Pallot, J & Walsh, P 1996 Public Management: The New Zealand Model (Auckland, Oxford University Press), 412pp.
- "Jonathan Boston". Victoria University of Wellington.
- "Jonathan Boston". Victoria University of Wellington. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
- Boston, Jonathan (8 October 2012). "Jonathan Boston: Three myths about child poverty". The New Zealand Herald. Retrieved 29 May 2014.
|This biographical article about a New Zealand academic is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|