|Founder||Patrick Joyce (senior), Pat Joyce|
|Headquarters||Headford, Galway, Ireland|
Number of locations
|Products||Groceries, consumer goods|
Number of employees
Joyces 365 is a family-run supermarket chain based in Headford, Galway, Ireland. The supermarket chain has five stores located in five Galway towns: Headford, Knocknacarra, Tuam, Inverin and Athenry. Athenry is the flagship store.
During the late 1970's saw 2 new developments with "Joyce & Sons Headford Ltd" as a Hardware and "Kevin Joyce" as a Drapery by brother of Patrick Joyce (senior), Pat Joyce called Kevin Joyce in 1978.
In 1982 a second Supermarket at the site Walsh's Bakery in Headford.
In 1991 2 were made bigger by buying Monaghan's Stationery Shop nearby for Filling Station in 1992.
- "Ireland: Nisa-Today's Recruits Leading Retailer". Namnews. 2008-06-02. Archived from the original on 2009-05-19. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- Hancock, Ciarán (2008-06-04). "UK food group in deal with Joyces of Galway". The Irish Times. Archived from the original on 2009-05-19. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- Gilbert, Helen (2008-06-07). "Nisa Today's signs up Republic's Joyces 365". The Grocer. Archived from the original on 2012-07-20. Retrieved 2009-05-15.
- "50 New Jobs with Opening of Tuam Supermarket". Connacht Tribune. 2010-11-03. Archived from the original on 2010-11-12. Retrieved 2010-11-12.
- "40 jobs saved at Inverin supermarket 40 jobs saved at Inverin supermarket". Connacht Tribune. 2014-07-16. Archived from the original on 2010-11-12. Retrieved 2014-07-16.
|This Irish company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|