|Birth name||Ju Jin|
Jin Ju (simplified Chinese: 居觐; traditional Chinese: 居覲; pinyin: Jū Jìn; Shanghai, 1976) is a Chinese-born Italian pianist. Jin Ju studied piano at the Central Conservatory of Music in Beijing and the Accademia Chigiana in Siena. She won the Echo Klassik piano recital award in 2012 for her recording of works by Czerny and Schubert.
- Beethoven: Appassionata; Czerny: La Ricordanza. Variations on a favorite theme by Rode op. 33; Franz Schubert: Sonata D 958 c minor. SACD (MDG)
- Chopin: late piano works
- Robert Schumann: Piano music (Fantasia op. 17 C major, Sonata No. 1 op. 11 F sharp minor)
- Chopin: late piano works Vol 2
- Queen Elisabeth International Music Competition 2003 "Born into a family of musicians, Jin Ju studied piano at the Beijing Conservatory. She received the diploma of honour from the Accademia Chigiana in Siena and ."
- Voice of friendship: Issues 69–86 中国人民对外友好协会 – 1995 "When talking about Ju Jin's piano practice at her home, she said that she was happy that she could be of some help to the Chinese young people. In her article she says that Ju Jin's winning of the first prize at the Young Musicians International Music Competition and her excellent performance caused a sensation in Romania, and she was proud of it."
- International piano quarterly: IPQ.: Volumes 5–6 2001 "Second prize went to Alexei Nabiulin of Russia, with joint third place going to China's Ju Jin and Andrey Ponochevny of Belarus."
- Musikproduktion Dabringhaus und Grimm: pdf